Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank Holiday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As we have lost a couple of good mods today I thought I would leave this thread along and let it go off topic if you wanted this is just a one off as tomorrow I will be nasty :Image15: :Image15:

Couple? Damo and....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I dont think any one wanted anything Mark? it was just a bit of a rift about cleaning in the rain that got out of hand

I should have not said that and hopefull he will change his mind but if not I am sure he will let you know tomorrow

dont matter Mark, its a couple of gripes thats all, and were all adult enough on here to accept that things sometimes dont go to plan, come back Damo, its really trivial. Lets all move forward this isnt CIU this is window cleaning forum.co.uk can you imagine all of us on a night out, there wouldnt be any gripes - its just forums and people get hot headed, and people take things the wrong way x

It would be a total shame if this forum ended up like CIU, come on guys and gals lets move forward and get back on track in all respects? Some of us dont agree with eachother, some of us do.............. right and now Im off to put my head in the bin

Sorry folks but what has working in the rain got to do with the original post?

I love a good chit chat myself but surely the topic of working in the rain has been covered many times before....
Bank holiday and rain normally come together, but today is a one off haha. We have sunshine.

I have somebody Thetford, Brandon, Newmarket way, but Norwich clear, are you north Norfolk also?

Back