Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best squeegee with zero detailing?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I tried the combo,but couldn't work as quick with it but if we are getting stuck in,will be trying it again. Who knows what squeegee will be thought of during isolation time. A squeegee with 3 rubbers in it,like a razor?

I cut down an 18" Liquidator blade to 16" and fitted the Ettore contour pro plus handle on it and it works like a dream. Pity Moreman don't supply a 16" Liquidator because it would be a good seller.

I cut down an 18" Liquidator blade to 16" and fitted the Ettore contour pro plus handle on it and it works like a dream. Pity Moreman don't supply a 16" Liquidator because it would be a good seller.
Did the same many months ago. I find 16” tho be almost the perfect liquidator blade. In a well tuned handle (slightly modded Snapper handle) it is stunning. Great coverage of glass and very easy to control accurately. IMO the Liquidator/Fliq selection of 10, 14 and 18 misses the mark. 10” is excellent, I made a 12” and modded a 14” Fliq (dismantled trimmed and rejigged as a 12)l it is the perfect size for pole work and is my default daily LIQ/Fliq... I’ve never got on with the 18” either as a bare channel or with Fliq attached. Too unwieldy and with pad attached ... heavy. Perfect sizes would be 10,12,16...

Latest Posts

Back