Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Car signs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Justasking

Hello,

New to the forum but have been lurking for the past few months. I’ve been working out of my bmw estate and looking at getting some magnetic signs for my car. Just wondered if anyone has done the same or has any pictures? Is it worth it? Currently saving for a van but think some signs would be good but haven’t seen any that’s not on a van.

Thank you

Hello,

New to the forum but have been lurking for the past few months. I’ve been working out of my bmw estate and looking at getting some magnetic signs for my car. Just wondered if anyone has done the same or has any pictures? Is it worth it? Currently saving for a van but think some signs would be good but haven’t seen any that’s not on a van.

Thank you
How about having some that fit on the inside of the side windows. You could use some really thick white card (can't remember what the foam cored card is called), then affix the magnetic signs to them. That way they are safe from falling off but can be removed if necessary.

Hello,

Thank you
I have seen several cars that are sign written some on the side and rear windows others on the paintwork , usually hairdressers or life coaches, but no reason why a window cleaner couldn’t do the same . Personally feel this looks better than magnetic signs , they also scratch the paintwork if you arnt very careful

I have seen several cars that are sign written some on the side and rear windows others on the paintwork , usually hairdressers or life coaches, but no reason why a window cleaner couldn’t do the same . Personally feel this looks better than magnetic signs , they also scratch the paintwork if you arnt very careful
They can also be 'easily' removed with heat ( hairdryer as a hot air gun could burn the paintwork) when you eventually get your van

Our dog walker has had the back window of her car done professionally and it looks really good.

What you have to do is place yourself on the other side of the coin, would a window cleaner in an estate car with £7.99 a4 ebay magnetic signs stuck to a door be your first choice of cleaner?
I know what my answer would be.

Concentrate on a good quality service with a solid business principle foundation and you will soon have a fully sign written van which looks a million times more professional

What you have to do is place yourself on the other side of the coin, would a window cleaner in an estate car with £7.99 a4 ebay magnetic signs stuck to a door be your first choice of cleaner?
I know what my answer would be.

Concentrate on a good quality service with a solid business principle foundation and you will soon have a fully sign written van which looks a million times more professional
I have came to realise that there is no loyalty in window cleaning. The bad payers are usually the first ones to dump you which is good for business. The ones you think will dump you can hang on forever. That's what I have noticed, pretty strange.

I have came to realise that there is no loyalty in window cleaning. The bad payers are usually the first ones to dump you which is good for business. The ones you think will dump you can hang on forever. That's what I have noticed, pretty strange.
What on earth has that got to do with the op, he asked about signs?

What on earth has that got to do with the op, he asked about signs?
Who's rattled your cage! Referring to the fact that you have a customer and you do the clean. Its immaterial what the sign is. They are not going to dump you if you have a magnetic sign, they will dump you if you do a bad job or money is tight. The guy has started up and using an estate car and saving for a van. He's looking for any help to grow his business, we are on here to help each other, not start an argument.

Back