Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Christmas holidays?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I’ve never ever cleaned my own windows. Had the same guy, Craig, whose done them since I moved in 16 years ago. 
The only time I’d get the opportunity to do them is at weekends, and I definitely don’t want to be doing that ??‍?
I don't mind doing them I just do them when I get nagged, my wife keeps promising to pay me but nowt, I tell her I'll pay her to clean them and she point blank refuses or pretends she never heard my payment terms ?‍♂️

I don't mind doing them I just do them when I get nagged, my wife keeps promising to pay me but nowt, I tell her I'll pay her to clean them and she point blank refuses or pretends she never heard my payment terms ?‍♂️
Surprised you have time at weekends. Thought you were always playing with your broccoli in your allotment ?

Why haven't you took a week off all year?I have at least 4 weeks a year off..I even managed to get to greece for a week in oct!.....your a long time dead mate....
Truth is I just forgot, with all that's happened with lock downs, distancing etc a holiday didn't even cross my mind, it was only last month that I was thinking about holidays and Christmas that it dawned on me that I'd not had any time off, thought I was feeling a little tired, lol.  However I'm not flat out full, all year it's 3 or 4 day weeks so didn't really need it.    

Back