Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Elbow joints!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Glen I'm not into drinking no more nothing wrong with it but for me it just doesn't do enough for me.i will drink odd time for occasional meets.i go to the gym as I find this is the only time I relax lol and it stops me been a moody git..at your age I may be different I'm only 32 as for peptides you need to Google them also beleave it or not but growth hormone is been used in USA for cartilage regeneration you can inject small amounts into the area it has been proven to work and some people over there are prescribed this.it is expensive to buy here but why you think sly stalone ect look great at there age.just Google peptides and injurys.the peptides are not harmful either to the body as they are only a growth hormone stimulator not synthetic growth hormone.
Growth hormone for dinner ha

Yep! I have bad tennis elbows from time to time and a static back problem , gotta be careful of my moves and how fast i pull / lift and so on .., Weight training is the only thing thats Keep me on the job /emoticons/smile.png
If it helps by training why not , I must admit I do a few loosening up stretches when I roll out of the pit , just to warm up the back muscles and legs , but I don't have the energy to do any training of any description after I've done a days yakka .

The guys that do are fitter men than me .

Melontan 2 is another I use in summer protect the skin
The most addicting thing out , I turned into a black man lol, I finished my 2nd course the day before going to Turkey for 2 weeks and no exaggeration I was black literally

I got rugby training at 7

A copious amount of beer in the clubhouse after always takes away the aches

My brother is like that at the minute he hasn't stopped it lol, I've about half a bottle here I'm going to start whacking in me lol

Nice pic bro not sure if I'm more impressed by ur tan or your Mrs lol great pic tho I can't wait to use the mt2 for me hols Mrs will be jellus as they come haha
She was jealous as anything lol, she feels sick from taking it so I've the rest of her bottle for myself haha

She was jealous as anything lol, she feels sick from taking it so I've the rest of her bottle for myself haha
Lol what dose do you run it at and how often ect there's a loading phase am I right?

Yes I had 0.2 of a wee needle for 1 a day for a week and then 0.2 once a week after that, sunbed twice a week if your looking to be a God /emoticons/wink.png when I was at the gym pumping weights it made you look darker aswell lol

I have pain in right shoulder think from a dog bite just below elbow. Obviously a physio would need to confirm that as I am no doctor.

How can I lessen the pressure doing wfp? If I have a Window over a long conservatory just rinse on glass? And rest pole on guttering?

How about just getting 1st floor houses with no deep obstacles like conservatories for all customers?

Latest Posts

Back