Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Electric reels recommendations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I went to see Jordan, Nikki and Matty at Waterworks, am so chuffed I did,  absolute diamond bloke,  had a tour around his workshop and a great laugh with them all, I obviously saw the reels in action and the build of them, and all my questions were answered, Try before you buy! That I did and ended up buying 3 electric reels and guides, I personally can’t see how much can go wrong with them, even if the chain does fall off it is a quick fix, I love the simplicity of the electric reel, perfect for me, and I got them for a steal! 
I have 2 of them would never handball a manual reel again these and extreme poles and brushes alday long.

Just had these installed looking forward to working with them. Hopefully did my last 100m manual  reel in today. 

View attachment 16775
i have exactly the same reel.......i leave mine on 99.......it winds in very fast on this setting,great reels,they also have a heavy duty,high pressure brass rotary joint on the side of the reel to keep everything leak free......expensive,yes but a quality piece of kit....the digital battery display comes in handy too.....

What make are the electric reels  would any one on here value any other electric reel over a grippa 

Last edited by a moderator:
What make are the electric reels  would any one on here value any other electric reel over a grippa 

You won’t go wrong with either. I looked very closely at both pure freedom and grippa reel at the cleaning show last year and both are excellent. I went with a stainless steel grippa as it’s chainless and the price was better at the show, with 6 months or so of solid work with it, I’m more than happy with it.

I do have the pure freedom swivel base on my grippa reel, great piece of simple innovation that makes life much easier for me.

Latest Posts

Back