Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO Alex Gardiner. Flocked Xtreme?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ill try the extreme dupont brush now im a extreme pole user im finding the ultmate rite on the edge of waight  i can no longer use the supremes as there just that bit to heavy @Alex Gardiner could u make the extreme dupont with more brustels not jusy 4 rows but propa dence with brustels as i think this is the thing im not keen on having only 4 rows they fold a lot quicker ?

or u could do a brush thats inbetween a extreme and a ultmate maby that would be very intresting to see ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

I have a box of pre production Supreme DuPont Hybrid made up. If anyone is wanting to buy one of these please send me an email - alex@gardinerpolesystems.co.uk & after the 10th of June I can make these up for you to try out. 

Xtreme Dupont - not had these made yet. If any current users of the Xtreme medium hybrid are interested in buying one please email me & when the first pre production ones come in I will sort this. 

Count me in for the Xtreme when they are ready Alex. I’ve emailed you 

Update:

I have a box of pre production Supreme DuPont Hybrid made up. If anyone is wanting to buy one of these please send me an email - [email protected] & after the 10th of June I can make these up for you to try out. 

Xtreme Dupont - not had these made yet. If any current users of the Xtreme medium hybrid are interested in buying one please email me & when the first pre production ones come in I will sort this. 
Any dates yet to when the extreme DuPont hybrid is due to be released Alex as I'm wanting to purchase an extreme pole but waiting for this brush.

thanks Den.

Hi Den

The sample versions are on order and we are expecting to see them within the next 3 weeks. This will just be a sample batch of 10 units, but I will make some of these available to those who are interested.

If you are interested then please drop me a line on [email protected] and I can arrange for this to be sold on a pole for you.

Hi Den

The sample versions are on order and we are expecting to see them within the next 3 weeks. This will just be a sample batch of 10 units, but I will make some of these available to those who are interested.

If you are interested then please drop me a line on [email protected] and I can arrange for this to be sold on a pole for you.
Brilliant, I will send you the Email now that's appreciated many thanks again. 

Bought an Extreme brush in addition to my tall Slx 47 where weight is important.

its a great brush! Now i use it as an everyday brush on my clx 22 , it doesnt feel like theres a brush at the end of that pole  anymore  :1f44d: must say i was a bit worried as the amount of bristles is so small , but it have plenty of scrubbing power and an easy splay ,which i Really like . Mine is a medium mixed one . 

o well thats a shame i would like to see the ultmate brushes with a liter stock like a few mill less thick like the extreme stock thickness i think that could be a winner for shore

Back