Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Filters and resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Davidpatrick1978

Hello guys sorry it’s been a while I’ve been busy building up my business 163 to date in 6 months chuffed to bits all done in winter months
I’m looking for some new filters and resin to replace now don’t want spend a lot but want it to last a while any idea of some good stuff on a not expensive basis Thankyou guys peace ☮️

Hello guys sorry it’s been a while I’ve been busy building up my business 163 to date in 6 months chuffed to bits all done in winter months
I’m looking for some new filters and resin to replace now don’t want spend a lot but want it to last a while any idea of some good stuff on a not expensive basis Thankyou guys peace ☮️
Firstly, well done on where you have grown your business to. Have a look at @doug atkinson Daqua site for resins and filters. There will be cheaper out there but not as good quality.

Have a look at @doug atkinson Daqua site for resins and filters. There will be cheaper out there but not as good quality.

Couldn't agree more, I was on the phone with Doug this morning wanting to place an order for a new R/O I talked through the issues I was having and it was like he didn't want to sell me anything as he was more than happy to have a chat about the issues and gave advice on trying to identify potential issues with my current R/O which you just wouldn't get anywhere else, I'd much rather buy off someone I can trust 100% than any other firm, also never that much dearer if at all

Couldn't agree more, I was on the phone with Doug this morning wanting to place an order for a new R/O I talked through the issues I was having and it was like he didn't want to sell me anything as he was more than happy to have a chat about the issues and gave advice on trying to identify potential issues with my current R/O which you just wouldn't get anywhere else, I'd much rather buy off someone I can trust 100% than any other firm, also never that much dearer if at all
Yep, couldnt agree more also (y)

Back