Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For those now spending the next month or so in their pj's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A school friend whose mrs works for government has told me on the hush hush that it looks like mid week next week they are gearing up to tell us to stay home until they reassess again at end of May.

Onviously this is in noway confirmed but i trust this person and am gearing up to be off a long long time now.

Got a few small jobs around the house that need doing. After that it’ll be looking for anything to do lol. 
I can’t watch television/films during the day, doesn’t feel right. 

I am gonna go out for a long cycle ride later today.

But for evening time, anyone seen anything good on Netflix or any film/series streamer recently? I emerged watched Shutter Island the other night, hadn’t seen it since it came out 10 years ago. It’s on Netflix. Fantastic film depending on your taste.
Save me

Peaky blinders

Mindhunter

All very good series

Save me too comes out very soon also (sequel to save me)

A school friend whose mrs works for government has told me on the hush hush that it looks like mid week next week they are gearing up to tell us to stay home until they reassess again at end of May.

Onviously this is in noway confirmed but i trust this person and am gearing up to be off a long long time now.
Just what i flaming need! Ah well i think we've all seen it coming really haven't we. Must admit i am a bit disappointed though - had just been mulling over a van to replace the car (autobox is knackered) but now we're all locked down.. 

Poxy virus.

Just what i flaming need! Ah well i think we've all seen it coming really haven't we. Must admit i am a bit disappointed though - had just been mulling over a van to replace the car (autobox is knackered) but now we're all locked down.. 

Poxy virus.
Yeah it is sh1tty mate but just gotta grin n bear it like everybody else.

Keep ya chin up mate

Bloody hell that would be a long time! End of May! ? 
would that be stricter lockdown or just the same as now? I would actually prefer a stricter lockdown as it would take away the decisions whether to work or not. I’m constantly debating it in my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

i dont believe this for one minute!.......this lockdown is already pretty severe for the uk.....any stricter and itll be seriously catastrophic for the economy......we need to do our bit and go to work to keep the economy going.....

i dont believe this for one minute!.......this lockdown is already pretty severe for the uk.....any stricter and itll be seriously catastrophic for the economy......we need to do our bit and go to work to keep the economy going.....
You seam obsessed by the economy and money get real people are dying and all you are intrested in is going to work see the bigger picture , also you are very quick to call people liers which Ime sure they arnt , I hope we do go into full lockdown the reason our infection and death rate is so low hear is beacause ones are staying at home apart from the postman no one has been in my road since that Monday night when it was announced that’s what observing this semi lock down has accomplished if more did the same the situation wouldn’t be like it is , London due to the tube and other very bad working practices proves this whole point 

Jerk Chicken..hmmmm (gif has him scoffing it..can't get it run)

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerk Chicken..hmmmm (gif has him scoffing it..can't get it run)

View attachment 19927
Proper jerk chicken.. grew up in west london and got taught by a west indian woman.

That must be what its like to retire to the Caribbean and eating all fresco all the time, soon get fed up with it. ?
I would never get fed up with it.. I do it pretty much all summer..

Chicken

Rice n peas

Bbq corn 

Can't beat it.. especially with a few red stripes.

Who needs summer for a bbq?

Any time of year is good.. I've even done it in the snow before.
My old neighbour used to like a winter BBQ, great bloke always used to invite me round too which was nice.

Must admit i'd happily have a barbie but the missus refuses it saying i'm mad. She did yesterday though suggest that maybe she should have bought a disposable one while she was food shopping..  i think she's slowly starting to see logic in my way of thinking. It's only taken her 15 years but finally the other week she told me to sort out the spare freezer that's been dead in the garage for years. I'd only suggested it multiple times for her to scoff at the idea.. Covid comes along and she soon changed her mind lol.

Next thing you know i'll be allowed to do some other things i've wanted..

Latest Posts

Back