Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For those now spending the next month or so in their pj's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So bored.. put up a divider to hide work stuff and put lights everywhere. 

Working tomorrow as I'm going mental now.

20200409_192245.jpg

20200408_224915.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you got the makings of a good outside bar there ?
I live in the garden in summer and even known to sleep on the patio under the gazebo on the corner sofa I made from pallets.

Usually have family or friends turn up most days and chill out.

Thats one thing about this lock-down, everyones gardens are gonna be proper spick and span,
Even started making a potting bench out of pallets I nicked earlier from industrial area for the garden that also covers the drain etc on the patio.

So bored lol.

20200411_170335.jpg

I powerwashed my back garden which is now monoblock and did the front as well. To keep the neighbours happy I also PW the common steps and a bit of our pavement. Then I seen a girl duck down because of over growing trees on the pavement so off I went with my jigsaw and made short work of them, as they say, we are in it together!

I powerwashed my back garden which is now monoblock and did the front as well. To keep the neighbours happy I also PW the common steps and a bit of our pavement. Then I seen a girl duck down because of over growing trees on the pavement so off I went with my jigsaw and made short work of them, as they say, we are in it together!
All painted now.

Gonna keep my logs for the firepit on the bottom and bits n bobs on the rest.

20200411_200259.jpg

Unusually quiet @Part Timer everything alright mate
I'll tag @Pjj in as he's also asked. For the last 8 days I've been battling the nasty disease no one wants. Bad enough on Saturday to ring 999, and I'm not someone that does that type of thing lightly. This ? can get really scary when you can't catch your breath. Everyone will get different reactions to the virus and I don't know actually how bad I've had it. Let us just say that hopefully I'm finally on top of it and will be fully on the road to recovery. Please don't tag me in as getting emails to my phone is quite tiring and I'm probably in bed at 9 because this fight drains all of your energy. Thanks for the concern boys and hopefully I'll be back up to speed by the end of the week. Stay healthy

I'll tag @Pjj in as he's also asked. For the last 8 days I've been battling the nasty disease no one wants. Bad enough on Saturday to ring 999, and I'm not someone that does that type of thing likely. This ? can get really scary when you can't catch your breath. Everyone will get different reactions to the virus and I don't know actually how bad I've had it. Let us just say that hopefully I'm finally on top of it and will be fully on the road to recovery. Please don't tag me in as getting emails to my phone is quite tiring and I'm probably in bed at 9 because this fight drains all of your energy. Thanks for the concern boys and hopefully I'll be back up to speed by the end of the week. Stay healthy
Woe sorry to hear that! That is scary. Rest & recovery mate. Take care 

I'll tag @Pjj in as he's also asked. For the last 8 days I've been battling the nasty disease no one wants. Bad enough on Saturday to ring 999, and I'm not someone that does that type of thing likely. This ? can get really scary when you can't catch your breath. Everyone will get different reactions to the virus and I don't know actually how bad I've had it. Let us just say that hopefully I'm finally on top of it and will be fully on the road to recovery. Please don't tag me in as getting emails to my phone is quite tiring and I'm probably in bed at 9 because this fight drains all of your energy. Thanks for the concern boys and hopefully I'll be back up to speed by the end of the week. Stay healthy
Sorry to hear this hope you make a speedy recovery I have missed your posts on hear , get well soon mate ?

Get well soon @Part Timer ?.

I was also a bit concerned for @Pjjand @scottish cleaning service earlier as neither had posted for 15 minutes ??

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK SAKE !!

Mate i hope your ok, i know this is a fkd up question but do you have any idea how you got it?

Think it started with the Sister in Law who passed it to her Father who passed it on to his other daughter, my Wife who gave it to me. I'm the only one that has been really ill as well and whilst I'm never down with cold / flu they're always bad.
Big man....You’ll get through this! My thoughts are with you, sending you the best of wishes for you and your family. When you’ve regained your strength we will be here awaiting your return ? by the way with it helps, a doctor on the net was saying lie on your front in bed or on your side rather than on your back, as lying on your back closes off quite a large number of alveoli at the back of the lungs and if you have difficulty breathing it could be the difference between the worst and not the worst. Also standing up, taking 5 breaths, holding them in for 2-5 seconds each, and then at the end of the 5th on exhaling give a big cough in to your t-shirt. It helps open up the alveoli in your lungs and get more oxygen in to the blood stream apparently. 

Back