Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner 100 degree fan jets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They good for rinsing off? I just want to be off through the rounds as quick as possible and I feel I'm spending ages rinsing on huge Bay windows or huge Connie's with just pencil
Just buy two sets of jets, with the greatest of respect if you are so indecisive how on earth do you get through life you are asking the exact same questions on Facebook

Just buy two sets of jets, with the greatest of respect if you are so indecisive how on earth do you get through life you are asking the exact same questions on Facebook
I'm getting information as I'm new to this surely gathering as much knowledge from people have been doing it years is the way to go to decide on what works ect

Well if we are going to tell people to use the search function rather than making new posts, this will happen. So lets not get funny about it and help the guy out????

I use 100 degree jets @James102 and find they work nicely in the 45-50 flow rate range. Gives me a better flow/rinse than pencil jets and uses little water, can do what was 500L days on pencils with about 350L on fans, especially if there was a lot of hydrophobic glass.

Well if we are going to tell people to use the search function rather than making new posts, this will happen. So lets not get funny about it and help the guy out????

I use 100 degree jets @James102 and find they work nicely in the 45-50 flow rate range. Gives me a better flow/rinse than pencil jets and uses little water, can do what was 500L days on pencils with about 350L on fans, especially if there was a lot of hydrophobic glass.
We've been helping him out since last Wednesday day and he still can't decide which jets to use.

Oh wow thank you mate appreciate it because there's so much info out there but not many answers so I really appreciate it so with 4 100 jet fans It be fine with 350 tank then ? Thanks again

I used pencil jets for years initially 2mm as that's all that was sold years ago then switched to 1mm welding tips then 1.2mm pencil jets then in the last few years 100-degree fan jets are far better than pencils for rinsing IMO
Would agree that 1mm and 1.2mm jets in 26cm defo Wouldn’t be my choice compare to 100 degree fans or 2mm pencils.

Would agree that 1mm and 1.2mm jets in 26cm defo Wouldn’t be my choice compare to 100 degree fans or 2mm pencils.
I tried a bigger brush years ago with x4 1.2mm but couldn't get away with the set up at all it got used on 4 windows I think and got sold at some point, I prefer a 26cm brush with x2 with 100-degree fan jets but i only do houses these days and just two small commercial jobs

I tried a bigger brush years ago with x4 1.2mm but couldn't get away with the set up at all it got used on 4 windows I think and got sold at some point, I prefer a 26cm brush with x2 with 100-degree fan jets but i only do houses these days and just two small commercial jobs
I did recently start using 35cm DuPont extreme with 2x100 on the outside holes worked well due To the brush design but not good if using the 35cm DuPont extreme sill.
im back to 4x1.2 pencils again on the 35cm brush Not much between them TBH.

Latest Posts

Back