Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner 100 degree fan jets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oh wow thank you mate appreciate it because there's so much info out there but not many answers so I really appreciate it so with 4 100 jet fans It be fine with 350 tank then ? Thanks again
I use the 26cm gardiner brushes with 2 jets, and the jetspray covers the width of the brush and then a bit more, so should be fine at 2. With 4 you need to max out the flow rate to get a decent spray pattern so not really worth it. Best thing to do is buy a set of fans, a set of the most recommended pencils, and spend a day or two on each and see what works best. Will take a little while to adjust technique to each, but you should quite easily work out which you prefer.

ive not tryed the gardner 100 fans but used the old red ones i found fans a bit of a night mare on accuracy and rincing big bits off the glass im a 2mm pencle jet user but may try fans again and rince on glass see how i get on

ive not tryed the gardner 100 fans but used the old red ones i found fans a bit of a night mare on accuracy and rincing big bits off the glass im a 2mm pencle jet user but may try fans again and rince on glass see how i get on
Im the same at the minute tench,tho im going to get a 35cm brush an put 4 1.4mm in it to see how it goes,a lad on here recommends it,i think it was pjj or part timer.

I switched to pencils when it started getting cold last November. The water mist of fans increases ice around brush head I find. Might go back to fans if they still work. The Gardiner's capsules fall apart because I use a high flow rate.. I do like fans for the speed you can rinse down and they're better for fascia.

Latest Posts

Back