Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Great Start To The New Year!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Picked up quite a few customers before xmas, then last week another 2. Today another 2, salvaged a customer who I thought we had lost (moving) I hope this continues like this.

I changed the graphics on this van. I went for clean and simple, but with some bubbles etc.

A chap spotted the bubbles and it lead to two very nice customers and easy peasey money!

More of this please!!!!!!!!!

Nice one D' date=' hope it keeps up mate..[/quote']It's great mate tbh, i think my business plan will be completed by March ie targets wise. You helped a lot with that /emoticons/wink.png

7's good going mate, that's 1 a day, I've picked up 1 all year and 3 possibles, albeit not canvassing or anything

Good to hear someones getting busy . Ive only puck up 7 new customers so far this week ; ( .
7 in one week is really good.

We dont leaflet, we dont knock, we dont advertise.

That is all changing though. But the vans do the advertising tbh.

7 in one week is really good.
We dont leaflet, we dont knock, we dont advertise.

That is all changing though. But the vans do the advertising tbh.
Yeah I know what your saying .

Hopefully in the next week or two I will be getting a heated wfp kitted van .

Just looking for the right van to drop on then that will be my advertising .

Just be careful if you are buying a pre installed 2nd hand wfp van
God no .

I will be building my own so I know whats what and I know how it works .

Im looking at getting a vivaro crew cab with a 4 /500 litre system ( hopefully )

If not I will stick to the 3 series lol .

Good man, i did my own. The others have been bought pre installed. Never again /emoticons/sad.png

Go for 500, as the 500 tank is easier to mount etc

2 new ones & a commercial. £100 every 3 months & all reachable windows with ladder so not bad. I generally do well in jan/feb for newbies. Don't know why that is.

Do you reckon a 500 will fit in a vivaro crewcab ???
lol i fit my 600L in my berlingo last year, never filled it up as it would of been well over the limit but i had enuff room for 6 25L barrels

lol i fit my 600L in my berlingo last year' date=' never filled it up as it would of been well over the limit but i had enuff room for 6 25L barrels[/quote']Have you seen the space lost in a crew cab vivaro!!!

Have you actually checked out the payloads for the cab version. They are not great tbh!

If you had a full tank and 5 people in the van with equipment you would probably be overloaded

I want a crew van so I can get shot of the car and take the wife to work take the kids to school then go to work myself

All without going back home to drop a car off and picking a van up .

Also less costs of running 2 vehicles until I can afford to .

i know what you mean, i got a contact whos offered me 2 factory cleans thats the metal frame glass the lot. he said i needed a van that could hold 400L of water. i dont have that, i only have 10x 25L barrels lol

this is why i want a van system aswell as my backpack. today i left my bkpk in the boot of the car and trailed the hose. was great /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back