Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac specs.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Machine Mart - Cleancraft Wet Dry Vac. The company Cleancraft has only been trading for just over a year. The company owner looks like he recently left school. Just seen his profile on LinkedIn. Makes the other machine more interesting to me with Cornish getting 6 years out of it and PJJ using the Omnivac upgraded version. Plus its a fair bit cheaper. 

Machine Mart - Cleancraft Wet Dry Vac. The company Cleancraft has only been trading for just over a year. The company owner looks like he recently left school. Just seen his profile on LinkedIn. Makes the other machine more interesting to me with Cornish getting 6 years out of it and PJJ using the Omnivac upgraded version. Plus its a fair bit cheaper. 

Nice bit of checking up ? so why is the airflow proving hard to locate for this machine?

Well to be honest the Karcher might be the way to go. I looked at it on You Tube. I requested from Karcher a quote for the one I posted. So see how much it costs. The inlet is only 38ml on it.

It has a filter inside it so not sure if that stays on for wet vacuuming. There fifty to replace. 

At least with Karcher you can get parts.

The drum wouldnt get dents in like my current metal one.

Well to be honest the Karcher might be the way to go. I looked at it on You Tube. I requested from Karcher a quote for the one I posted. So see how much it costs. The inlet is only 38ml on it.

It has a filter inside it so not sure if that stays on for wet vacuuming. There fifty to replace. 

At least with Karcher you can get parts.

The drum wouldnt get dents in like my current metal one.

Re the Karcher, I’m just wondering where a side entry would fit on, the drum seems to have indents here & there, maybe at the back somewhere, like sky vac?

Yea you could, but then the vac would need to be on an angle when in use, not face on or back on as for frnt & back outlet, not a problem I know, just different.

Also.. If you look at the outlet it seems an odd shape around the whole area, I’m not sure you’d get the side entry to fit snugly, like I said..they have manufactured it with curves, hard to imagine it working from the original port.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure it would on any vac, the minute you start cutting into their canisters would give them a great reason not to honour any guarantee, but hey.. it needs doing on any of these vacs, they are not built for gutter applications, that’s why it’s important to choose a machine that’s gonna last, hopefully long after the guarantee expires.

Not an easy one, all the machines with a higher airflow come at a priemium.

Back to the drawing board one thinks.

If you buy it mail order and it goes wrong they might just want the head unit returned to repair not the fully vacuum..

True, I’m still tempted with the Machine Mart one, I know you have been put off with it as it’s run by a school leaver & only established a year but... I’m gonna take a gamble on it.

cant be bothered to keep looking for something I’m never gonna find,the more I search the harder it’s getting.

Latest Posts

Back