Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac specs.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yea would have hoped so but guess what?  Yep out of stock, even though they are still showing as having 4 available on eBay, no email to explain the delay, I had to chase them up, grrrrrr what is the matter with these bloody companies, I’m starting to hate mail order!

they were due a delivery Tuesday but that has now been put back to this Friday (estimated) Not impressed, I’m deffo not a good waiter, especially when they are banking my money ?

Yea would have hoped so but guess what?  Yep out of stock, even though they are still showing as having 4 available on eBay, no email to explain the delay, I had to chase them up, grrrrrr what is the matter with these bloody companies, I’m starting to hate mail order!

they were due a delivery Tuesday but that has now been put back to this Friday (estimated) Not impressed, I’m deffo not a good waiter, especially when they are banking my money ?
Dont blame you mate if you needed it for a job then it messes everyone about....

Its starting to happen a lot. Basically pretending they have the stock when they don't..

Dont blame you mate if you needed it for a job then it messes everyone about....

Its starting to happen a lot. Basically pretending they have the stock when they don't..

Luckily I don’t need it yet, but in fairness when I did get a reply from them, I was offered the option of waiting or getting a refund, I figured that as it was cheaper from there website than the eBay ones they are offering I’d best wait.

winds me up big time when things like this happen.

ive told them I wanna be kept up to speed, but don’t hold much hope.

At least there communicating i ordered a phone and i heard nothing for a month even though i sent emails. It turned up when i threatened reporting them to the police and I went on their company facebook page and started posting stuff.

The trouble these days is that there are a large volume of asian based companies with .co.uk addresses pretending they are based in the UK and they don't hold the stock they are selling..

Hope it turns up mate.

Machine marts v-tuf vts 8000 is the dogs ballocks, tripple motors .large stainless drum should be easy to convert to side entry.I think this is good value they do a gutter kit as well but it would be a lot cheaper to buy your own poles on ebay and silicone bend.

At least there communicating i ordered a phone and i heard nothing for a month even though i sent emails. It turned up when i threatened reporting them to the police and I went on their company facebook page and started posting stuff.

The trouble these days is that there are a large volume of asian based companies with .co.uk addresses pretending they are based in the UK and they don't hold the stock they are selling..

Hope it turns up mate.

Yea I’ve no reason to think anything dodgy is going on, I’ve just gotta sit it out ?

The problem with a lot of internet sales is that is that they don’t hold stock they tell you they have them in stock to get a sale but they don’t they just act as a middle man they then place an order with the importer or manufacture and it’s shipped directly from them I have experienced the same issues so I now phone and cheak if they don’t have stock I go else where I think this is the only way so that they loose sales then maybe they will actualy  do something for the mark up that they put on the product rather than sitting in there lounge at home waiting for buisness to come to them , really makes my blood boil they are just parasites 

The problem with a lot of internet sales is that is that they don’t hold stock they tell you they have them in stock to get a sale but they don’t they just act as a middle man they then place an order with the importer or manufacture and it’s shipped directly from them I have experienced the same issues so I now phone and cheak if they don’t have stock I go else where I think this is the only way so that they loose sales then maybe they will actualy  do something for the mark up that they put on the product rather than sitting in there lounge at home waiting for buisness to come to them , really makes my blood boil they are just parasites 
Best thing to do is post a comment on their Ebay site. If everyone did they would either disappear or actually start telling the truth

Fair points there! Grieves me that they actually cash the payment, this is a **** way to trade, very dishonest, desperate measures companies will go to.

i shall be aware of this in the future, as for the company I’ve purchased it from..I’ve already given them a hard time via email & asked the question.. if your waiting for delivery of them, what the hell they doing on eBay & showing 4 available.

if I have not taken delivery of it by next Wednesday, I’m demanding a refund & taking my business to someone who can supply.

I bought a couple of karacher power washers and they both lasted 13 months. Hard to believe but after that I went for a Makita one which I still have 7yrs later. I like the skyvac, if I had the dosh!

I bought a couple of karacher power washers and they both lasted 13 months. Hard to believe but after that I went for a Makita one which I still have 7yrs later. I like the skyvac, if I had the dosh!
Were they the Karcher Proffesional ones? If they were electric there not designed for continious use. You can only use them for about four hours a day. 

Karcher used to be good when they first came onto the market they now use plastic pumps on some models and are usually built in china.The ones made in either Germany or italy are quite good but hard to get.Its like most manufacture nowadays cheapest they can knock it out for.Italian pumps are the best,Brass and you can get parts easily.

shame that mate because I think it retailed alot more than what you were getting it for. I think the filters and bags could of been expensive. I read the user guide for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back