Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy New Year to you all

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AW Services

Wishing you all a happier and healthier New year gents

What will you be doing this evening? 

I'm stood in the middle of a field with lasers and a large scale fireworks display 

All the best

Austin 

20211227_162830.jpg

20211227_165356.jpg

20211227_162836.jpg

Thought I would tackle my back brake pads, shoes and discs yesterday on the van. My mechanic is very busy and he has a few brake pipes to replace for me in the new year. It took me 5 hours and I only did one side but was well worth it. Tackling the other side today or Sunday weather permitting. The weather is mild up here now but still a lot of rain coming and going. Looking to having everything sorted for next year and building a new business plan with a few I always have to chase up. Either standing order or cash or I'm giving up, spending too much time looking through bank sheets all day.

Hope everyone has a prosperous 2022 and everyone realises no one is better than others because we are all at different stages in our business life.

Thought I would tackle my back brake pads, shoes and discs yesterday on the van. My mechanic is very busy and he has a few brake pipes to replace for me in the new year. It took me 5 hours and I only did one side but was well worth it. Tackling the other side today or Sunday weather permitting. The weather is mild up here now but still a lot of rain coming and going. Looking to having everything sorted for next year and building a new business plan with a few I always have to chase up. Either standing order or cash or I'm giving up, spending too much time looking through bank sheets all day.

Hope everyone has a prosperous 2022 and everyone realises no one is better than others because we are all at different stages in our business life.
If anyone thinks they're better, then I suggest you don't take them on or challenge them. They'll use every opportunity to brag and belittle, about how wonderful and successful they are. Behind it all are massive insecurities. Wise guys keep quiet about success. Don't take them on ?

Happy new year everyone from beautiful but cold Ireland all the pubs r shut at 8 here so it’s anyone’s guess where we’ll end up but hope it’s a good and safe one for everyone ?

Quiet night at home eating cheese, crackers, pickled onions, crisps and various chutney’s.

Rock and Roll!
Party on. I was cleaning all day then 3pm started setting up a NYE fireworks and laser display 

After that massive clean up and home for 5.15am this morning 

Great night with great friends and don't drink so no headache 

Stayed in with my missus,sober and watched jools hollands new year special...even managed to mess girlfriends party dress up!?...perfect evening!

happy new year chaps!
What's the thumbs down for Steve Garwood?nothing better than waking up with a clear head on new years day!

I bet you feel like ****!?

What's the thumbs down for Steve Garwood?nothing better than waking up with a clear head on new years day!

I bet you feel like ****!?
Nope, feel fine.

The thumbs down is my opinion on someone saying it’s a perfect evening staying in on New Year’s Eve ??

Talking of staying in……. No thanks, it’s Saturday night. ?????

Back