Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy New Year to you all

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nope, feel fine.

The thumbs down is my opinion on someone saying it’s a perfect evening staying in on New Year’s Eve ??

Talking of staying in……. No thanks, it’s Saturday night. ?????
Nothing worse than being in a pub surrounded by drunk people ...I avoid it at all costs unless I have to be there playing drums with my band.?

Stepdaughter came home at 130am this morning and has been ill all day....I don't miss them awful hangover days!I'd rather be dead mate!

Where you a bit premature ?
That happened to me on New Year's Eve years ago. I was dating this lass, and we went out on New Year's Eve. She only lifted her dress in the taxi home to reveal hairy knickers. Well I was all over the place with excitement, and made a right mess. Thankfully in those days the little soldier  was up and running again in no time....

That happened to me on New Year's Eve years ago. I was dating this lass, and we went out on New Year's Eve. She only lifted her dress in the taxi home to reveal hairy knickers. Well I was all over the place with excitement, and made a right mess. Thankfully in those days the little soldier  was up and running again in no time....
There's a classy mental image on a new year's day.

Thanks for that. ? ?

Nothing worse than being in a pub surrounded by drunk people ...I avoid it at all costs unless I have to be there playing drums with my band.?

Stepdaughter came home at 130am this morning and has been ill all day....I don't miss them awful hangover days!I'd rather be dead mate!
I agree if it’s a load of idiots drunk on shots, swearing and singing etc.

However, if it’s being in your local with neighbours and good friends having a drink and good laughs, nothing better in my opinion.

If someone sits in during the week watching ?on tv, then doe’s the same thing on Friday and Saturday nights, what’s making the weekend different ? (I’m not saying that’s what you do).

The only time I feel a bit rough the next day is if we go a bit overboard celebrating someone’s birthday etc, but I don’t mind that, sign of another great evening.

When you drink regularly, it’s rare you get after effects as I’m sure @Part Timerwill testify.

I can say with total honesty I get excited as the weekend approaches knowing I’m going to have a great time, and I appreciate it.

Everyones different I suppose, and whatever people do, a happy new year to you ?

Ending a post with a poem. Thought I’d add some class to the forum ?

I think that's the longest post you ve ever typed steve!

All the best mate...Nice sunny day today so gonna clean my van,car and missus's windows...I might even give the inside windows there yearly clean!?

I agree if it’s a load of idiots drunk on shots, swearing and singing etc.

However, if it’s being in your local with neighbours and good friends having a drink and good laughs, nothing better in my opinion.

If someone sits in during the week watching ?on tv, then doe’s the same thing on Friday and Saturday nights, what’s making the weekend different ? (I’m not saying that’s what you do).

The only time I feel a bit rough the next day is if we go a bit overboard celebrating someone’s birthday etc, but I don’t mind that, sign of another great evening.

When you drink regularly, it’s rare you get after effects as I’m sure @Part Timerwill testify.

I can say with total honesty I get excited as the weekend approaches knowing I’m going to have a great time, and I appreciate it.

Everyones different I suppose, and whatever people do, a happy new year to you ?

Ending a post with a poem. Thought I’d add some class to the forum ?
I'll try and set aside some time to read your epic ? over the next few days.?

Back