Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi everyone

Podrikk007

Hi all. Came across this forum when Browsing. I just bought a round and I am on my second cycle. Wfp is harder than I thought it would be. Muscles popping in my back and all sorts, but enjoying it , which is what counts. getting used to it, all good at the minute . Was working at the council before I got the round. Non stop grief off the mrs when I told her my plans. But what does she know. She's female. Haha. Happy washing

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Welcome buddy, yes for a while you will ache I'm places you never thought you could but you will get used to it.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

B

badbusdriver

Good to meet you pal!.

And dont worry about your aches and pains, you will get used to it! :)

S

SteveSmee

Welcome mate.as the others have said, you get used to it, I don't even notice any more.

S

scotty

welcome mate,,,iv been wfp since november and yes it does hurt back for a while lol...iv been in agony for last 7 weeks but getting bit better by the day so happy days..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock