Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holiday plans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@daveyboy I've a feeling we be hearing plenty more of these bbq stories as summer comes in mate /emoticons/tongue.png
Already had a few this year mate

I do love a bbq..any excuse and it's on the go

Short break in Scotland then a weekend away in the autumn and then Finland next year average winter temp is around -30 /emoticons/sad.png

Rotterdam start of June,America rd trip july -new york,San francisco,Santa Monica then finishing in Vegas. Throw in a few long weekends with the touring caravan at home [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I do want to try it sometime

I'm in Yarmouth so have to make do with what's in the shops

Not cider country round here

My family being on the south coast means i grew up on proper cider..if it fizzed it wasn't real cider as far as my family were concerned

Off to Gt Yarmouth tomorrow for the week.. (first class holiday i know:laugh:)Decided this year I'm not gonna bother with abroad and long holidays but just have a few short breaks to break the year up

Gotta get prepared for next year anyway as wife took me to Paris for my 40th a couple years ago so i gotta do a good one for hers next February

Thinking new york or barbados..not decided yet

What you guys doing?

Also i will probably do a last minute booking for a cheap abroad jobbie this year but not telling her until i do it..she is a Braille teacher so i know i can book any half term and surprise her
me and markyboys part of the world, well sort of.

All my family (gt grandparents and onwards) are south coast or Norfolk so spent a lot of time as a kid here

Round fakenham or gt Yarmouth

Wifes family is from Caister also

Where i am at the moment (massive haven place just down the road from Caister Tesco) i am under 10 minutes away from several of mine and her family and my mate lives opposite

Off to Gt Yarmouth tomorrow for the week.. (first class holiday i know:laugh:)Decided this year I'm not gonna bother with abroad and long holidays but just have a few short breaks to break the year up

Gotta get prepared for next year anyway as wife took me to Paris for my 40th a couple years ago so i gotta do a good one for hers next February

Thinking new york or barbados..not decided yet

What you guys doing?

Also i will probably do a last minute booking for a cheap abroad jobbie this year but not telling her until i do it..she is a Braille teacher so i know i can book any half term and surprise her
New York is good if she likes looking at a lot of concrete, I didn't think it was great, other parts of America are better imo, Yosemite park in California is good

Not tried that Steve..sounds funny though
They sell it in those plastic milk type cartons in the gift shops in perranporth.

About six years ago my grandad (dead now) drank 7 pints of it around my dads house, stepped back onto my sisters dog, fell backwards onto the floor knocking his false teeth out and his hearing aid out. My dad nearly had a heart attack laughing so much

Back