Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Honourable Mention - Wintecs.co.uk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kips

First off let me just say i'm not affiliated with wintecs in any way - basically I buy 99% of my window cleaning kit there and i've always thought they were good because of the free postage, and they've got good prices too. Anyway the other day I ordered some stuff I needed for a job, and basically parcelfarce (parcelforce) totally cocked up the delivery multiple times and it ended up being sent back to wintecs. Now, bear in mind I needed this kit, and anyway the parcel was on its way back to them, so I rang them up to explain it was coming back and they were really, super helpful. First off they apologised for the mix up (even though it wasn't their fault) and then said they would put everything they could into a first class delivery so it would arrive tomorrow morning - even tho they hadn't recieved the parcel back yet. I thought there's no way thats going to get to me tomorrow, as it was quite late in the day when I phoned, but sure enough, it arrived. Which means someone left their office and went to the post office specially to get it there in time for first post - pretty awesome really. So, I was dead chuffed with that, but then a few days later (or it might have even been the next day) the package with the rest of the stuff arrived (basically I had ordered a new bucket, which was too big to come first class post) - but also they had included everything else I had ordered, eg the stuff they had already gone above and beyond to send me already in the first class post.

You can't say fairer than that really, it was only about £30 quids worth of stuff but they really pulled out all the stops to sort things out and treated me really well through the whole thing.

That kind of customer service is getting pretty rare nowadays so I thought I would write a post on here because when a company goes above and beyond like that I think it deserves some recognition.. In terms of customer loyalty, I'll stick with them now even if they do turn out to be a bit more expensive on things (which isn't the case 99% of the time btw) - because I know they're professional, and they'll send the stuff out straight away, and that if there's any kind of a problem, they'll go the extra mile to sort it out.

Anyway, if you want to check them out their website is www.wintecs.co.uk - like I said I'm not affiliated with them, I don't get anything for this post, I just felt that they deserved a bit of a shout out and an honourable mention for being so decent!

I find them over priced compared to other sites about,

Yer makes a change for a company to do things like that.

You're right mate customer service like that is quite a rare commodity these days and it's good to know where we can find it.

Yea they are brilliant like that, used them many times before and will always be my first choice for supplies.

I only ordered one thing from them, but it was by far the cheapest around.

Last year the frost took one of my prefilters and smashed it up, meaning i needed a new housing.

Everybody sold theres ate stupid prices and wintecs had the parts at a third of the others prices and it got to me next day.

I like them a lot.

First off let me just say i'm not affiliated with wintecs in any way - basically I buy 99% of my window cleaning kit there and i've always thought they were good because of the free postage, and they've got good prices too. Anyway the other day I ordered some stuff I needed for a job, and basically parcelfarce (parcelforce) totally cocked up the delivery multiple times and it ended up being sent back to wintecs. Now, bear in mind I needed this kit, and anyway the parcel was on its way back to them, so I rang them up to explain it was coming back and they were really, super helpful. First off they apologised for the mix up (even though it wasn't their fault) and then said they would put everything they could into a first class delivery so it would arrive tomorrow morning - even tho they hadn't recieved the parcel back yet. I thought there's no way thats going to get to me tomorrow, as it was quite late in the day when I phoned, but sure enough, it arrived. Which means someone left their office and went to the post office specially to get it there in time for first post - pretty awesome really. So, I was dead chuffed with that, but then a few days later (or it might have even been the next day) the package with the rest of the stuff arrived (basically I had ordered a new bucket, which was too big to come first class post) - but also they had included everything else I had ordered, eg the stuff they had already gone above and beyond to send me already in the first class post.

You can't say fairer than that really, it was only about £30 quids worth of stuff but they really pulled out all the stops to sort things out and treated me really well through the whole thing.

That kind of customer service is getting pretty rare nowadays so I thought I would write a post on here because when a company goes above and beyond like that I think it deserves some recognition.. In terms of customer loyalty, I'll stick with them now even if they do turn out to be a bit more expensive on things (which isn't the case 99% of the time btw) - because I know they're professional, and they'll send the stuff out straight away, and that if there's any kind of a problem, they'll go the extra mile to sort it out.

Anyway, if you want to check them out their website is www.wintecs.co.uk - like I said I'm not affiliated with them, I don't get anything for this post, I just felt that they deserved a bit of a shout out and an honourable mention for being so decent!
Didn't know about Wintecs, but will look into them. I certainly am impressed with what you have saisd about them.

Sorry to say my first experience wasn't the best. Ordered over £100 quids worth of stuff. Didn't arrive followin day (which I payed extra for). rang to find out that that didn't have it on the records. said would ring me back in a few mins and didn't. rang them again to find out not only had the order not been processed (although payment had been) but they also didn't have half the things I needed.

Can't say I'd be using them again.

Back