Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Do I Set Up A Facebook Page For My Business?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Got a job through Facebook !!! I posted my link on my friends pages and someone said they saw my page on a friends , not bad !! It's a 3rd floor flat so I might be able to get in to do the whole block

Get in there Neil, nice one.
Change that lol it's a bloody 7th floor flat but she said the windows open inside cleaning so looks like traditional job /emoticons/smile.png 7th floor I would probably need a 60ft pole and the rest lol

Change that lol it's a bloody 7th floor flat but she said the windows open inside cleaning so looks like traditional job /emoticons/smile.png 7th floor I would probably need a 60ft pole and the rest lol
Id have a go with my 47ft extreme /emoticons/biggrin.png

Type in search bar the area you want to advertise + for sale wanted, join as many groups as you like but ones with more members are better and those in less busy groups are probably in them anyway. Just post but include a link to your page and use a nice graphic as well, your logo perhaps or a flyer etc.
That's it, job done.
This is bugging me dodge, I am typing in Croydon I go onto the pages I can like the page but on most of them there's no where for me to post

I'll take a look later to refresh my memory and go I to a bit more detail mate. Try to join groups though rather than pages if you can.

Latest Posts

Back