Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Hate Messers !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why would i get flamed lad ????

They are all new customers that i canvsssed in the week that i told them that i would be in the area friday !!!!!!

If they have the memory of a goldfish and forget to leave gates open so be it .

lol /emoticons/wink.png gav u got to ask your customers about the gate and if they need u to phone them just put gate beside their name and phone them 24 hours before. This is a must when starting out mate

Okay mate, but people forget and got other things to do in their lifes.... dont say to them i will call around on so and so date so pelse leave your gate open for then.... because what if its really pouring down ?

Take their phone number Gav and always phone them mate. I havent lost 1 customer yet by doing this... also i havent had 1 no job yet aswell

Also u done 3 jobs out of 13... so u really got to get the phone numbers and ring the ones that have awkward access to the back a ***ht before mate

Im just telling u what to do mate becasuse this is the best way around /emoticons/smile.png If it works for me and then it will work for u because u and me are on the same boat mate and i hope u do well

H please please please stop preachin to people like you know everything because you don't, some of your posts lately sound really condescending.

Am just stating my opinion dodger /emoticons/smile.png But i dont mean to come across like that... I want every one on here to do well in their business /emoticons/smile.png i like to help everyone one out as much as i can /emoticons/smile.png But what i just said above i think thats the best possible way for Gav. But Its up to him if he wants to take it on board. Good luck Gav mate

H I'm not saying don't have an opinion or throw in your 2 pennies worth cos thats what the sites about but calm it with the I know everything at***itude cos ya know about as much as me which ain't that much lol. Just read some of the things ya put in ya posts in this thread alone

i hope this isa lesson learnt mate
This is a must when starting out mate
Im just telling u what to do mate

a good tactic with the locked gates, is to put all them jobs on last friday of the month.

this has worked so well for me.

most people get paid, or have been paid, and they know you will be there on last friday so leave the gates open.

its a bit of extra driving but my customers like that day because everyone knows exactly where they stand.

a good tactic with the locked gates, is to put all them jobs on last friday of the month.

this has worked so well for me.

most people get paid, or have been paid, and they know you will be there on last friday so leave the gates open.

its a bit of extra driving but my customers like that day because everyone knows exactly where they stand.
Yeah definitely like that idea as well as long as they're not too far from each other and that way yeah ya could use the texting idea at the same time and only have to bother doing that once a month.

i wish i knew everything /emoticons/tongue.png am just a newbie in this trade lol,i learn something new everyday, and madboat thats a very good idea actually /emoticons/ohmy.png

i wish i knew everything /emoticons/tongue.png am just a newbie in this trade lol,i learn something new everyday, and madboat thats a very good idea actually /emoticons/ohmy.png
Thats that settled then and ya see I do even listen to your ideas H, with Madboats idea together with yours and rc's I'm actually interested in the texting thing (maybe).
Just read those 3 quotes and think about it, it doesn't endear ya to people mate. Just the opposite actually and none of us want that do we.

I try my best to help /emoticons/tongue.png But the way i speak on here i sometimes sound like a nutter but in real life am actually a mature lad /emoticons/tongue.png I THINK haha

Gav. Get there mobiles. Write 1 tex & send it to them all in one go. Takes 2 mins. If they don't either nip over gate or if you can't just clean the fronts and charge them half. At least you get somet. Some people charge the full wack as they say the custy was told but I just clean the fronts charge half and go & have never had a problem. Usually they apologise for not leaving gate or garage open.

Back