Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Hate Messers !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ok I done what you guys said i txt 4 customers to***ht to say that there windows are due and one replied , " I DONT WANT THEM DONE YET !!! "

so my reply was ok I wont be in your area for another 4 weeks and her reply was " I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I WANT THEM DOING !!! "

So im thinking DUMP !!!! DUMP !!! DUMP !!!!

I specifically told her i do them every 4 weeks and she was fine about it i even told her i would txt her the day before

and i get that response the cheeky beggar I'm deffo dumping this one .

messed about on the first clean not a good sign at all .

i dont understand sum people y say u want a window cleaner wen u gna change ya mind? So daft

That's just people who don't give a toss about you or that you are trying to make a living. Just tell them it's every 4 weeks or they will have to get someone else

Just had another cancel on the same culdesac . Apparantly they have already been done !!!! Well screw you ! Saves me the drive for 1 custy ffs i gonna buy 18eggs then they will need doing again .

Belfast is right. They just don't care. Had a lady today £10 house & told me I told her that included insides. I'm not that stupid. She said don't bother no more I'll get someone else. For that price there welcome to it. Don't worry Gav you will get a few knock backs we all do. Forget em & keep going

Its funny how some poeple do actually think your doing it for a bit of fun.

Then you get people who, probablly disspointed by other windys, not doing job right, or not turning up once a month, or dropping out in the winter, and the customers like, they turn to you and say I want them doing month no less right!? I say, yes I do, on the same day to if possible.

Nowt stranger than folk !!!!

What got me was the one who cancelled this morning said to me when i priced up " the last window cleaner never bothered turning up because he dont like dogs "

Well screw you !!!! You come ringing me when it gets a bit cold because ur windy dont turn up tough doo doo .

Latest Posts

Back