Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I have made my first pure....on to the next step.. Advice needed....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lol ta  hes an old man now ,12 . I have a husky too ,6.She can be a pain in the **** lolol
I love dogs.  Was throwing a ball for a collie today on one of my jobs....trouble is the game never ends with them lol!

Right back to business......

I've just had a long chat with Gardiner (very impressed with them),  She's run me through everything but a couple pf things I've said I'll get some advice and here they are.....

Pencil Jets or Fan jets?

And secondly

Hard, medium or soft brush?  

Thanks guys!

Pencil every time for me unless doing Connie roof, gutters,fascia, etc then fan jets especially when hooked up to customers tap. 

Would agree with what's been said re the brush.  

As far as jets go I love Gardiner's red fans.  I don't use pencils at all now.  However, that said, I would recommend pencils to begin with.  Get proficient with them before trying fans.  First time I tried fans I didn't really like them, but I hadn't developed my precision skills with the pole at that point.  When I went back to them some time later I found that I preferred them. 

You may never like them.  It is very much a matter of personal preference.

Back