Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I've heard it all now..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A metric adjustable spanner.

A short circuit

Box of holes for the hole punch

Spirit level bubbles

Lots of em around

he he no we cant cause gavs locked it...but really I mean it is to do with window cleaning.....just dying for the top dogs report...I hope he likes it....

:laugh:That reminds me about customers who don’t need there windows cleaned because of the ‘self cleaning glass’.

I sometimes asked them if they got the self cleaning window frames with the glass! :whistle:
Yeah, had the same thing before, custy said we have that new pillocks sorry pilkington self cleaning glass. with a very smug middle class my sh** don't stink look she said she don't need us anymore, me and my pal cracked up in front of her. guess what, she called back a little while later saying it don't work. she wasn't so smug when we turned up and she had more Seagull **** on her windows than Brighton pier. some people.

Another one. cleaning windows lady comes from over the road, wanting hers done, all good we thought, then she says she dont want anyone standing or putting ladders on her lovely lawn. we asked how she proposed us cleaning her windows standing on the pavement outside 40 feet away. she didn't seem to have an answer for that. Idiot, we walked off shaking our heads in disbelief.

You could have sold her some self cleaning glass instead /emoticons/biggrin.png

Another one. cleaning windows lady comes from over the road, wanting hers done, all good we thought, then she says she dont want anyone standing or putting ladders on her lovely lawn. we asked how she proposed us cleaning her windows standing on the pavement outside 40 feet away. she didn't seem to have an answer for that. Idiot, we walked off shaking our heads in disbelief.

Also lost a clean to that Karcher window vac thing, went past the house once and the ups looked filthy, suppose she forgot she also needed a ladder to do them. sometimes people just make your brain ache.

oh well at least they are happy with their new toy on the bottom windows at least /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back