Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fun In The Wind

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oliver

Anyone else have fun wind the wind £& rain today? I had pole blowing around, cherry tree blossom stuck to glass & dust after cleaned! lol

Virosol blown in my eyes! (first time I've used it was was amazing! but not nice in your eyes!)

Then I did 3 big mobile homes next to a dust bowl! first one I did 3 times then started to squeegee after wfp lol :Image2:

Yep, had the dust blown on the glass. Cleaned an old fellas plastic roof thing with virosol. Came up a treat. Charged him naff all. Nice to do a good deed now and then.

Was clearing & cleaning gutters today but lucky finished in time before the wind really got crazy.

Funny enough I also gave a free window clean today and the old lady said " I have a window cleaner but he dosen't wash the frames like you do" I said "does he use a ladder" she replied " yes but can you come back every so often just to wash the window frames as they look really clean" Bless her... :Image12:

been very windy today i had my pole up 44ft today and i was shitti*g it ... i had to stop cleaning windows at one point and lean the pole on the window side otherwise it wud of got the better of me... it was actually very windy aswell /emoticons/mellow.png with a nice blue sky /emoticons/mellow.png/emoticons/wacko.png

Latest Posts

Back