Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Grey Van!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have done half the van and OMG by arms and hands ache and i bet i didnt do it like the pros lol.

I have waxed half and yes deffo the best shine i have ever achieved with a car/van i have owned.

Finished it all off. Will do pics when I done the rest of the van. Bumpers etc

What's best to wash van with now? And how often do I wax CNS?

Cheers.

Wax is only needed when it wears off, usually 6 months (more ermm an al ppl say 3 months) but just wash with a wash n wax shampoo n that should keep it nicely topped up. You should find its easier to clean the dirt off now /emoticons/smile.png

That g3 compound you used damo, I think it's auto-smarts g3, its more of a high grade polish, it's good for the first time polish, but its strong stuff and if you were to polish it with that stuff for a while your clearcoat/lacquer would eventually fade,

Auto smart do a g10 which is a lighter grade polish, its a lot more of a liquid this polish and you just smear it over your area, let it soak for 5 mins, and then buff it off with a micro-fibre cloth.

There's also a acid that autosmart do called g101 and you dilute it 1/100 so it lasts for ages, spray on your wheels and let soak for 5 mins, rinse and all the brake dust just runs off.
Just to let you know, it is FARECLA who make G3 G6 G10 etc...not Autosmart.

Autosmart's G101 is NOT 'Acidic'. It is a detergent based general purpose cleaner which has many dilution ratios.

This G101 has many uses, from cleaning greasy engines, wheels/arches etc, to even cleaning the upholstery and carpets.

Just to let you know, it is FARECLA who make G3 G6 G10 etc...not Autosmart.

Autosmart's G101 is NOT 'Acidic'. It is a detergent based general purpose cleaner which has many dilution ratios.

This G101 has many uses, from cleaning greasy engines, wheels/arches etc, to even cleaning the upholstery and carpets.

Bingo, I'm impressed /emoticons/smile.png

Indeed auto smart do not make G3 etc and have NO relation to g101.

My bad, slip of the tongue, farcela thts the 1 keyyyyyy! G101 kicks big butts.

Showroom finish is the best finish you going to get lads

Back