Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Grey Van!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

To get the best shine would be to do a proper paint work decontamination and the a 3 stage polish and then wax/sealant using quality cloths and pads, it's not so much the polish/wax more the user and how to use the tools.

Once I have done the trim mate /emoticons/smile.png

Getting a custom roof rack made as well for her /emoticons/biggrin.png

£400 eek

To get the ultimate shine! Wet flatting the clearcoat with 3000's and buffing up with machine, then using the detailing microscope rliminate every swirl, hey presto, the flattest of panels your ever going to get which gives ALOT shinier impression than a standard polish/wax by hand.

Price...thousands hahahahah

Tbh there is no limit to how far you can go, theres a geezer round where i live and he uses the microscopes, most of his customers are football players and rich as hell people, his prices are around £7k for the standard package lol

Small price to pay though if you can afford a 500k car.

I tend to prefer not to use wet sanding unless the paint is badly damaged, but my prices are not cheap for paint correction or details as it takes days!

I think I'm lucky because I live on the north surrey border so plenty of rich people willing to pay and after perfection lol.

I use a microscope /emoticons/wacko.png

What make of microscope do you use CNS
Reason i ask is im looking at buying one myself, im not buying the one thats the same camera as police use for forensics because there like 8 grand lol

Theres ones on ebay for like 40 quid but im not convinced there any good, there standard cl versions.

Back