Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Does it matter where you position the tank?

I'm thinking of the upright type.

Close to the bulkhead or closer to the back axle, or makes no difference?

Does it matter where you position the tank?I'm thinking of the upright type.

Close to the bulkhead or closer to the back axle, or makes no difference?
thats how i got mine /emoticons/smile.png

it will depend on the payload of the van and how big the water tank is,

if u got a transit with a 200litre tank im sure u could put in any where as long as it was centred to the axle

smaller vans i would put up againt bulkhead as i feel it to be safer and more central to the van,

thats where i went wrong last time then, i had it right as u open the door and had my hose reels behind that, so if the van got broken into they had to climb over a water tank to get to it, kinda to slow them down a tad. thats maybe why wen i went round bends fastish it went onto two wheel lmfao this time ill kit it out right. im gunna go get some straps today that can handle a ton in weight.

well i just picked it up. WHAT A NIGHTMARE. not used to a van, sluggish ( how will it pull with water in the bk ) gas pedal is solid, u need to be an olympic weight lifter to press it lol and on bends i get sea sick but over all im happy haha :lol:

jdmw i got a pug partner mate and it struggles aswell to go uphills

all berlingos/partners are no good with going uphills

but it will get u to your place at the end of the day mate... my partners never let me down /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back