Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reach-It Dual Trim Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yer it has everything you need to either just have 2 jets on it, or change it over to have 4 jets working plus tap!

it was £25

With a couple more taps & more hose you could configure that to switch between fan/pencil jets at brush.

It will be interesting to see what you make of it Rc is it heavy ? £25 don't seem bad for a Reach it brush because normaly anything they make is 5 times the price of others

It will be interesting to see what you make of it Rc is it heavy ? £25 don't seem bad for a Reach it brush because normaly anything they make is 5 times the price of others
I will weight it and find out for you.

no £25 is very good as you get all those fittings too,

Be warned they have had issues with some of there brushes falling apart.

Tony Evans

[email protected]

319-325-9475

Sent from my S4
not heard anything like that from anyone! everyone that I have talked to about them on several face book pages all praise the brushes!!

I used if on a job today and it was great, if it keeps it up with a full days work then the Gardiner brush will be hung up and left for spare!

very impressed so far! see what the week brings with it! so at the minute i'll be:-

Keeping-iT

Lining the pockets of a con man hey rc.

Doesn't matter how good they was I wouldn't

TOUCH_IT..........!!!!!
everyone has there choice, at the end of the day its a brush no matter who sells it.

for the price of the brush and all the fittings it comes with, it might be making me more money, so must mean as im doing the windows a bit quicker im conning the customer!!

everyone has there choice, at the end of the day its a brush no matter who sells it.

for the price of the brush and all the fittings it comes with, it might be making me more money, so must mean as im doing the windows a bit quicker im conning the customer!!
I stand corrected, just made another pole up went to get brush out my beta brush pack I get off wcw ebay, 4 brush pack plus extras and jets £50, well the box said reach-it on the front......lol.
so been using reach-it brushes the last few months lol

I stand corrected, just made another pole up went to get brush out my beta brush pack I get off wcw ebay, 4 brush pack plus extras and jets £50, well the box said reach-it on the front......lol.

Why you little!! lol

lol so you lined the pockets of this bloke too then! lol with more money than I did lol

you been Faking-iT lol

so what do you think of the brushes then?? lol

I got this pack, the older type, I like the duel trim, others been a bit soft, good for solar jobs and fascia cleans, for the money I cant complain, 1 of the angle adapters snapped and wcw sent out a new better one as they said the ones in the pack are not great ,

View attachment 3876

View attachment 2220

I got this pack, the older type, I like the duel trim, others been a bit soft, good for solar jobs and fascia cleans, for the money I cant complain, 1 of the angle adapters snapped and wcw sent out a new better one as they said the ones in the pack are not great ,

attachicon.gif
$T2eC16ZHJG8E9nyfoT68BQgW7KrBhQ~~60_12.jpg
that's true you get a lot for your money from Reach-iT lol

Latest Posts

Back