Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some serious Heat on the way.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The temperature reading on the dashboard is always higher than outside. I watched the weather earlier and it definitely wasn’t 30 degrees in the south west ?
I don’t think it is much out as several customers that we did today have thermometers at there properties and several were between 28-30 degrees we have a lot if sheltered spots that in summer are very hot and in winter are very cold .  

Had a quick look at the forecast, as I do everyday, and temperature going into the 30's on Weds and Thursday.

I don't know what you guys do but in that kind of heat I start early and finish early, reducing my hours if needs be. Keep safe evryone and use the suncream!!
Dam... best stay home and soak it up 

20200624_175542.jpg

Packed in lunchtime today back to work friday. Im past the stage of being bothered to slog it out in this kind of heat
I've decided to do the same mate.  Having today off & will do some admin and spend some time with the family. Sometimes it's nice to have an unexpected day off the glass ? 

I've decided to do the same mate.  Having today off & will do some admin and spend some time with the family. Sometimes it's nice to have an unexpected day off the glass ? 
Yeah a work life balance is important ? i try and plan certain jobs around the weather i’ve never liked cleaning windows in hot weather. We did the grass mowing round monday and hedge trimming tuesday & wednesday morning. 
rather than booking people in for specific time slots im trying my best to just make a Put everything on a waiting list and pick the jobs off it as and when i choose. So many people are home at the moment or at least one partner is home its been quite easy to do. Allows me to take life at my own pace a bit as well. Much cooler Friday & next week With patches of rain so more suitable for windows/fascias/gutters

Taking today off. Going to enjoy the 30 degrees out in the garden and then play some online darts.

More to life than working! 

Hope you all enjoy it and manage to finish early.

Latest Posts

Back