Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some serious Heat on the way.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can’t wait to get out and do a bit of sea fishing!

Wow nice pjj. Me and some mates normally do a boat trip once a year. Mackerel is my favourite eating fish.

I'll be out 8am till dusk probably tomorrow. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve had a couple of sessions myself lately Dave. Pulled this one out of the river Wednesday night 

View attachment 21150
Haha! I thought that was the bow of a wooden open Canadian canoe, when I first looked at the photo, till I zoomed in and saw it was a landing net. . ?

In my defence (ahem, my excuse till I can think of a better one) I do all my browsing and posting on my phone, so the picture was a bit small.

Lovely fish though. And a nice net too. ?

I do a lot of shore fishing , mainly spinning , bit of boat fishing , and occasionally bit of fly fishing . I was planning on going tonight but it’s way to windy ???? 
You shod get up here mate,i fished the north norfolk bass festival a 3 years ago after only having 4hrs sea fishing experience, over 100 anglers for the whole weekend, loved it but not been for cpl yrs

I was tempted as could easily grab 1 by the neck.

Would feel a bit bad for the mum who's watching me like a hawk and keeping her distance 
Give it a few month until they fatten up a bit, then ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back