Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Start ups appearing by the dozen

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I know mate, it's all going well, and I plan to be 'stuck' here a lot tonger, just in future with the option to 'unstick' my self at will - Ironically Covid has been good for business ,the number of enquiries for window cleaning has soared (compared to same months over past few years) and enquiries for Franchise have boomed as well so all is good in the world.  

Met an Aussie fella here yesterday - his Mrs (Filipino) has told me the secrets of where to ger good rump steaks and a place that has good iported mature cheeses - here the cheese comes in cardboard and is a cross between dairylea and 'processed dairy product' cheese slices gooop.   Going out on the scooter today to see if I can track some down. 
Sounds awesome for sure. Who doesn’t love steak & cheese ?

Did a first clean in posh area today. Woman was saying her son is a pilot with BA and worried sick, big mortgage. I'm glad I never became a pilot now and more than happy with my window cleaning company. I must be getting a new customer every 5 days now and if it keeps up I'll have to cut down on my add-ons. Strange how one's life turns out, the top jobs look a bit fragile now.

Did a first clean in posh area today. Woman was saying her son is a pilot with BA and worried sick, big mortgage. I'm glad I never became a pilot now and more than happy with my window cleaning company. I must be getting a new customer every 5 days now and if it keeps up I'll have to cut down on my add-ons. Strange how one's life turns out, the top jobs look a bit fragile now.
If I was a passenger,I would be glad you never became a pilot too!

Window cleaner joiner plumber buss driver train driver and now pilot,

I can see your van now with all that signed written on ?

Back