Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Still have pumping issues

WCF

Help Support WCF:

whats it calibrated to,

theres a few settings in the controllers that shut off when the pressure gets higher than the calibration,

if your pump for whatever reason is having to work harder it may be shutting off to 'self maintain'

they used to be alot lot easier..

are your two reels running off the same split charge relay if so I would guess yuou need a bigger battery

whats it calibrated to,

theres a few settings in the controllers that shut off when the pressure gets higher than the calibration,

if your pump for whatever reason is having to work harder it may be shutting off to 'self maintain'

they used to be alot lot easier..

are your two reels running off the same split charge relay if so I would guess yuou need a bigger battery

I ran a smaller battery for years without issue. I charge my battery every night aswell and it also started first thing this morning with a full charge in the battery 

I ran a smaller battery for years without issue. I charge my battery every night aswell and it also started first thing this morning with a full charge in the battery 

Sorry why do you charge it if the split charge relay is connected properly

we have 3 vans that run 2 man teams not one has ever had to be charged at night, we have had the odd dead battery but I have always put that down to wear and tear

Back