Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Talking To Other Windys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Wheatie.

It is curious that he didn't mention his work being up for sale, but all his kit and van are. Hmmm. i still believe he is just trying to put you off, even though you tried to help and advise him, but were given excuse after excuse.

As I said, please don't be put off. It takes determination, effort and patience to build a good run, but it is still possible, even in today's climate. And you can be assured that any help or advice you may need is available through this excellent forum.

Best wishes,

John

I can't wait mate! I just wanna get going, I wanna order all the kit and fit it, still got fair bit to learn tho yet. Im like a kid at Xmas looking thought the sites at kit lol.

thts what i used to do... i used to go on youtube watch videos... and search google for wfp etc... lol hmmm /emoticons/tongue.png

and u got the luxury of havign a good few grand for equipment just like me /emoticons/smile.png so its all looking good mate /emoticons/smile.png good luck

Hi Wheatie.

It is curious that he didn't mention his work being up for sale, but all his kit and van are. Hmmm. i still believe he is just trying to put you off, even though you tried to help and advise him, but were given excuse after excuse.

As I said, please don't be put off. It takes determination, effort and patience to build a good run, but it is still possible, even in today's climate. And you can be assured that any help or advice you may need is available through this excellent forum.

Best wishes,

John
true if this was so true he would of tried making u buy his round lol

John the more I think of it the more I think he was just trying to put me off. So yeah to be honest I think you maybe totally correct.

Cheers H, yeah is nice to be able start off with a bit of money for equipment, and to day I'm writing my list out and putting it in the folder. All I gotta do is work out the water with a TDS. But gonna buy one next month so then I know for defo then taking it off a website or another windy.

Latest Posts

Back