Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Teesside Window Cleaner passed away in accident

WCF

Help Support WCF:

He is probably looking at a very , very hefty fine.I’ve seen window cleaning companies get fines before even when no accident has occurred..

His more than likely knows this and the fine will be 50k absolute minimum But more likely 100k plus to be realistic.This will no doubt send him bankrupt so his trying to offload it all before.

The fact the took the whole fleet of the road means there taking it seriously so they may make an example of him.
Let’s just hope he doesn’t flee the country and return home !,,,, and get away Scott free unfortunately this is another trick that many pull

Someone I know who lives in Durham said he was selling up all his work and going back to Pakistan. He had a window cleaning shop too and I think he's sold it all up. Whether he's actually gone to Pakistan I don't know but that was his plan. Loads of cleaners have bought up his work

Worst part is if he's telling the truth he's sold a lot of that work on so is likely sitting on a nice wedge now, hopefully he's given some to the family

Someone I know who lives in Durham said he was selling up all his work and going back to Pakistan. He had a window cleaning shop too and I think he's sold it all up. Whether he's actually gone to Pakistan I don't know but that was his plan. Loads of cleaners have bought up his work
As I said let’s hope he doesn’t flee the country trying to evade justice, ones like this should automatically have their bank accounts frozen until the case has gone through the legal system, and any debts fines paid in full first

he probably has fleed the country, most likely to france, lay up for a while and then pop back over on "the little boats" and start a new life under a different name?
open a takeaway or a shop or, maybe he has moved to pakistan with the money he gained he'd be living it up big.
i only hope that he looked after the family of the guy before he did one but, i doubt it.

I was at Spotless and the shop was shut and the property, including where he kept his vans, was up for sale.

I remember this happening and the fella that ran the business was advertising for people to work for him just after. I thought surely it can't be the same company that the window cleaner had passed away, but sure enough it must have been. I can't remember the owner's name, but he was always plastering his window cleaning shop all over the facebook groups and also selling work etc. I genuinely cannot believe people have the cheek to continue on like nothing has happened. The absolute nerve of some people.

Am I the only one who finds it completely disingenuous that he's selling off his business without even mentioning what happened or the legal trouble he's in?
I doubt he bats an eyelid, I had a quick look on his FB page which is still live never any mention of the accident but maybe he was getting a lot of flack from people as comments on some posts have been deleted,

using plain vans now because it's cheaper insurance and telling his customers he's reducing the size of his fleet and the number of cleans per annum to be more efficient and then a mention of expanding across the UK :rolleyes:

I remember this happening and the fella that ran the business was advertising for people to work for him just after. I thought surely it can't be the same company that the window cleaner had passed away, but sure enough it must have been. I can't remember the owner's name, but he was always plastering his window cleaning shop all over the facebook groups and also selling work etc. I genuinely cannot believe people have the cheek to continue on like nothing has happened. The absolute nerve of some people.
Harun is his first name as he used that as a user name on here in the past and he is still posting on FB here and there now uses a profile pic of himself which is probably more than 10 years old

Harun is his first name as he used that as a user name on here in the past and he is still posting on FB here and there now uses a profile pic of himself which is probably more than 10 years old

Posters like Scottish and a couple of others, stay banned on this forum for life.
Huran, after being banned, made several comebacks under various names and even became an advertiser.
It's just another way he manipulates the system.

When things do catch up with him, he plays the race card which he had done with me.

Posters like Scottish and a couple of others, stay banned on this forum for life.
Huran, after being banned, made several comebacks under various names and even became an advertiser.

When things do catch up with him, he plays the race card which he had done with me.
Only this time if he is to blame going off what was uploaded the other day that his vans didn't have tanks secured then he can pull out all the cards he wants but he'll probably get done for manslaughter and do time, if he doesn't do a runner first.

He also frequents the FB groups, from the news article you linked and what has happened/his blatant lack of acknowledgement for the poor man and his family shows that he has no moral compass and no remorse for anything he's done and these are just the things that we know of.

If you are reading this Harun, the fact you are Pakistani has no bearing, you'd still be a c*** if you were white.

Back