Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Great Canvassing Mission

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Both my company's which have been running for over 20years offer a wide range of services it is not as easy as you think don't rush but i am more than happy to help if needed
cheers for that, the guy thats doing all the office work for it has several other business under his belt already, think if i remember right one of them has won the contarct to supply tesco's with all there uniforms! so that side of it is well covered, then theres me and the other guy thats doing all the manual work then getting others when the work builds up.

good luck, we got a team of 13-14 people starting for us soon on a months trial! 10 on the streets and 3-4 on the phones!
Ok Rc when i read this i thought you were jumping the gun a bit quick i found getting the the right people you can trust takes time and is very hard to find . if you get the wrong ones you can lose good jobs quick

Ok Rc when i read this i thought you were jumping the gun a bit quick i found getting the the right people you can trust takes time and is very hard to find . if you get the wrong ones you can lose good jobs quick
they are all from a canvassing/marketing company so they are all screened by them first before they are let out on the streets.

I pulled £277 in jobs today 33 fronts no whole houses but expect a few to drop and a few to switch to whole house on the day of clean hopefully this inspires you

When do you find is the best time to knock guys?
After the school run is always the best time, 4pm - 8pm. Sundays have always been good too and generally people are relaxed. A Saturday though i've always found a funny day, depending upon the weather as to whether people are out for the day or not.

With the holidays coming up make use of them as people will be in during the day more than they are on school weeks.

U must have a lot of time you need to fill rc? Or are you planning on employing more window cleaners? 13 canvassers.. That's going to e a lot of first cleans!!!

U must have a lot of time you need to fill rc? Or are you planning on employing more window cleaners? 13 canvassers.. That's going to e a lot of first cleans!!!
Got a bit of time, but these are for a 2nd company that is being set up.

No canvassing for me tonight .

Just quoting confirmed leads

quoted 1 x £20 first clean / £10 regular

1 x £40 first clean / £12 regular confirmed

1 x £9 regular confirmed

Back out there tomorrow knocking doors

Back