Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wcw backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

andy1992

Hi guys,

Was working away yesterday when on my second last job my backpack suddenly stopped pumping water thru. Gave it a charge but it's still the same. Was wondering if anyone has had similar problems and if they know any maintenance fixes. Could it be that the pump is clogged

Have you tried altering the pulse width modulation? They are not reliable pieces of equipment at all. I've had to completely redesign the wiring and control of mine to make them work reliably.

Have you tried altering the pulse width modulation? They are not reliable pieces of equipment at all. I've had to completely redesign the wiring and control of mine to make them work reliably.
Sorry mate, have no idea what ur talking about lol. Are the WCW ones under warranty ?

contact the supplier where you got it from, if a good suplier will renew part if under warranty. you have to then connect it again yourself.

Mine has conked out twice in the last 2 & half years. One was as said the speed controler stopped working. I twiddled about with it & it started working. I now leave it where it is & use a tap to control the water. 3 weeks ago it stopped. I took it apart when I got home & one of the battery connections had slid off. There not on very tight.

Latest Posts

Back