Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's coming from a bear that knows how to free fall from a ladder but must say that landing sucked @norm /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good earning day today. Good job as tomorrow is a write off in derbyshire. Being a windy makes you weather obsessive. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow smurf.
Yeah know what you mean about being obsessed lol, i'm hoping that even though the forecast is grim that its not as bad as they say, the amount of days I've written off the night before and let her take the car to work to then be sat at home feeling massively guilty because the rain never turned up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey norm i didnt realise until the other day you had only been cleaning a short while before your fall, bad luck that mate.

How you getting on? Hope your not in pain too much

No work yesterday, full day today and no work tomorrow by the looks of it. A few days off last week too. Not good.

That's coming from a bear that knows how to free fall from a ladder but must say that landing sucked @norm /emoticons/biggrin.png
yip landing sucked @Smurf /emoticons/biggrin.png

not planning to practice either:rolleyes:

Hey norm i didnt realise until the other day you had only been cleaning a short while before your fall, bad luck that mate.How you getting on? Hope your not in pain too much
my bad choice @keir of 'just reach a bit more':rolleyes: ouch

Getting on great mate thanks for asking

bit deformed and bit wiser

ladders are great but always treat them with respect I have found

bit like the mrs they will bite back:D

Hahahaha another way ladders and women are similar, they get worse with age, rickety,creaky and down right dangerous lol

my bad choice @keir of 'just reach a bit more':rolleyes: ouchGetting on great mate thanks for asking

bit deformed and bit wiser

Yep I had a scare last week, 12-15 feet up a bull mastif came from nowhere ran into my ladder and knocked it from under me bit brushed left ankle, elbow and shoulder, it was my first job of the day but managed to carry on the rest of the day with a borrowed ladder. But it does make me wary.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

The weather is diabolical today so I will not be going out...

Cabin fever is setting in now o_O:D

Went out and had to stop half way round the second house, going back tomorrow to finish off. Had a guttervac job to do too. Grr, got to off load it all and do it Saturday now.

Mrs is home so hoping for a bit of afternoon nooky :cool:

Went out and had to stop half way round the second house, going back tomorrow to finish off. Had a guttervac job to do too. Grr, got to off load it all and do it Saturday now.
Mrs is home so hoping for a bit of afternoon nooky :cool:
Ply her with fine wine and choccies tuffers. Normally works for me!

Best when you ask have some headache tablets at hand. Then say "take two of these luv and I will be back in twenty mins" /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D

Back