Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oh tuffers some things are best left unsaid. What are you like apart from being knackered now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Please don't answer that question either as I have a feeling you are going to go into graphic details and I don't want to know.

I managed till 11:30, i decided to give up when an empty wheelie bin missed my head by a couple of feet!!

Then as i drove off the heavens opened and it aint stopped yet

Urgh!! Another day off in South Wales, looking like unbelievably I might get a full sunny day tomorrow though :eek:

Hardly any wind today so I managed an exterior house clean this afternoon in the rain and came home like a drowned rat. Must remenber next time to also put me waterproof trousers on. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png

al least every one will want there windows cleaned:D:D:D derding the salt on windows tho ill b using a lot of water when im due bk in teignmouth an dawlish grrrrrrrrrr:mad: 80 mph winds to day

My man cold has come back with vengence so have spent most of today in bed ringing me little bell /emoticons/biggrin.png

im done with this wether guys wats going on:eek: but looking at the brite side we havent had any cold wether ie sub 0 condishions

I've just been watching my van parked up outside rocking from side to side with the gale force winds. Also heard an almighty crash so guessing one of the greenhouses across the road has just been blown ino_O

haha. i bet the fance compneys r bizzy with all this gale force wind one of r areals has blown off the roof i had to clime me ladder to tie it to the gutter to stop it banging on the wall an window:eek: not nce in 80 mph winds lucky it wasent high:D

I'm going back to bed now as fell right **** bunged up with me man cold /emoticons/sad.png

Latest Posts

Back