Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Started My New Round Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I had £200 booked in to do today did the first job money was under the matt for me as they were out , so i thought great start to the day got to the next job and it started raining and it hasn't stopped so ive just come home! Looks like i will be making it up in the week and working saturday which i dont mind but i would like to just work every day

Why not work every day when it's raining if you need to? As long as the rain is not too heavy you can still do wfp work.

If I cancelled work just because of rain I would never get any work done.

tell them get used to or bin them

thats what i do mate /emoticons/smile.png

if their not happy then bin them and replace them /emoticons/smile.png

when it comes up to xmas... they will be running 2 u /emoticons/tongue.png

Only did £116 today 5 of the other jobs i was suppose to do had building work going on /emoticons/unsure.png

Yes in this job you really have to sell the fact that light rain does not effect the overall finish of the windows. He'll in this country we have to crack on in the rain, mind you I hated cleaning in the rain but needs must. /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we stopped every time it rained we'd get sod all done mate. You can clean in the morning & it hammers down in the afternoon. I'm trad & like dodger if I can detail I carry on or go to people you know ain't gonna be there.

When i put this up it rained heavy that day and i bet you not one of you would of worked in that weather who ever was out in south London on monday would never be cleaning windows outside

Why not work every day when it's raining if you need to? As long as the rain is not too heavy you can still do wfp work.

If I cancelled work just because of rain I would never get any work done.
Whats the difference doing trad in the rain?

Latest Posts

Back