Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What’s happened to tuffers ??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers, Posh, Tolish a purd, Tench. All long term members that had a laugh, wasn’t concerned about being seen as top dog and didn’t constantly talk about themselves.

All seemed to have disappeared leaving this forum without the character it once had in my opinion.

I used to visit here every day. Now visit around 3-4 times a week.

I know ultimately it’s a forum about window cleaning, but I do miss the banter it had 3-4 years back. ?

I’m still about Steve

look in every now & again

Lions going well 

Think we may go up this year

UP THE POSH

???

Tolish is still about.

only lives in the next village to me & we chat every now & then.

Hes fully wfp now & doing ok.

Is Dave B still about.

He used to work sometimes with Damo.
He’s not been on here for a few weeks. Say hello to Tolish from me when you see him please ??

one person you mentioned steve had an issue with a mod who was on here up to the point where the mod had looked at his facebook profile and got his mobile number and rang him to give him a mouthful about comments he had made on here that's why one left, i'm not naming names as its unfair but that's what the forum member told me and that is why he left

as for others, they have moved on to other groups on facebook forums and seem to be doing very well.

I now only visit on a morning before work as the van is filling up-i'm  just between invoicing and making tea hence I am here forums constantly revolve members some go because its not for them or the content doesn't want to make them comment some stay as its a habit much like you and me, 

I just want to inform everyone I have looked further into this and spoken to a few members. It turns out that this was an historic (several years ago) situation/issue.

Although it was a long time ago and what is done is done. I would like to make it clear that any forum user, be that member or mod being threatening, aggressive or anything else will not be tolerated. Our forum rules stand for anyone using the forum.

if anyone has genuine concerns or issues please do let me know so I can deal with it rather than finding out several years down the line that members have left due to this kind of behaviour.

You can send me a private message here if you wish. https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/messenger/compose/?to=2

I just want to inform everyone I have looked further into this and spoken to a few members. It turns out that this was an historic (several years ago) situation/issue.

Although it was a long time ago and what is done is done. I would like to make it clear that any forum user, be that member or mod being threatening, aggressive or anything else will not be tolerated. Our forum rules stand for anyone using the forum.

if anyone has genuine concerns or issues please do let me know so I can deal with it rather than finding out several years down the line that members have left due to this kind of behaviour.

You can send me a private message here if you wish. https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/messenger/compose/?to=2

Hi @Gav am I right in thinking that all the mods and yourself can see anything that is reported using the box on each post ??? .so if we wanted to send something that only you can see it needs to be on the above link you have put , ? 

Yes if you report stuff it goes to me and mods. If you want to contact me only then send me a pm via the link above or via my profile. 

You can also email me by clicking the contact us link at the very bottom of the forum. 

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to here it m8 u do good job so bizzy comes with that  :2_thumbs_up_-_animated:
Innit mate

The pressure washing and softwashing picked up a lot quicker than I dreamed it would.

I've seen some of those jobs you've done lately and spot on mate

Back