Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

"what is it"

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i somehow thought tolish may know..../emoticons/biggrin.png

i decided to google and it appears to be for men to use with the aforementioned sofa....apparently the reviews are very good....what have i been missing out on?

i love this review....Feels great and I didn't have to buy it dinner or have it tell me to pick up my socks.

on amazon...

Last edited by a moderator:
i somehow thought tolish may know..../emoticons/biggrin.png
i decided to google and it appears to be for men to use with the aforementioned sofa....apparently the reviews are very good....what have i been missing out on?

i love this review....Feels great and I didn't have to buy it dinner or have it tell me to pick up my socks.

on amazon...
Bloody hell cnc ....did you p!ss the bed or something this morning....??? your post was posted at 06.10....not like you to be such an early riser...!!! :snooze:

@cheapncheerful probably had a nightmare where his missus was bending him over that sofa with a flesh light in her hand. Good job he woke up just in time /emoticons/biggrin.png

ahhh well to be fair the wifey works at six am....i er....struggle to keep awake long enough to drink a cuppa and this mornings little sleep was a bit longer than normal til 8.10 i normally just sleep til 7.30 and then hit the kitchen for two kick ass coffee to get me off to work..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back