Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What is your go to brush?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why would some of you prefere extreme flocked sill over the meium soft sill,cause it holds the dirt dosent it cheers
I use both butgoing back to work after 4 weeks off the flock as bit more scrubbing power then Rinse off the glass but is slightly heavier. 

45cm 4 x 1.4mm jets flocked does us for maintenance cleans. Glides over the glass like a Rolls Royce. Far better than the scratchy Xtremes ?
Sorry is that an ultimate  or an extreme?Also could you help me with an expretion I see often on this forum quite a lot,,that is lol I cant think what it means. loads of laughs? I duno cheersI ve just looked it must be  an ultimate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I've just found how you accumulate redundant brushes, just got an ultimate flocked and already looking at a universal flocked which looking at it will probably make the ultimate flocked redundant.

Before I make the next mistake, 26cm universal flocked and extreme 26cm, ideal setup?

Thinking the edges of the universal flocked will make it ideal to get in the corners of the top panes on conservatory roofs, also would be helpful to get rid of spider nests in the corners on first cleans [can take forever with a straight brush].  Extreme being very light might suit how I clean, always twisting brush at different angles.

Think I've just found how you accumulate redundant brushes, just got an ultimate flocked and already looking at a universal flocked which looking at it will probably make the ultimate flocked redundant.

Before I make the next mistake, 26cm universal flocked and extreme 26cm, ideal setup?

Thinking the edges of the universal flocked will make it ideal to get in the corners of the top panes on conservatory roofs, also would be helpful to get rid of spider nests in the corners on first cleans [can take forever with a straight brush].  Extreme being very light might suit how I clean, always twisting brush at different angles.
The supream brushes are very good for getting in all the nooks and crannies long bristles and   a bit of splay on them .

Sorry is that an ultimate  or an extreme?Also could you help me with an expretion I see often on this forum quite a lot,,that is lol I cant think what it means. loads of laughs? I duno cheersI ve just looked it must be  an ultimate?
Sorry for late reply but I've been busy showing Londoners how to clean windows, yes it's an ultimate.

Perhap

efore I make the next mistake, 26cm universal flocked and extreme 26cm, ideal setup?
Yes been spending a lot of time looking at the brush guide,cause iam a relative newbee to WFP and I want a good set up myself.Two ticks for the universal flocked,three for the ultimate on leads,can you live with that?Also Chriss 34 wants to have emm all ,been thinking Mr Gardiner would like us to have emm all to! I think I might go for the Extreme 35 tapertech over the universal for regular maintenance.But I like what ive heard about the supreme.Kerrching Alex

I must buy abrush for leads,but I alsowant abrush for g/soffits.i fancy the flocked sill mainly for g/soffits but I belive its good for leads also(two ticks) wil it surfice, or is the ultimate flocked,(three ticks) a must in everyones arsenal.Or should I just give up fighting it you win alex ill have emm all.

I must buy abrush for leads,but I alsowant abrush for g/soffits.i fancy the flocked sill mainly for g/soffits but I belive its good for leads also(two ticks) wil it surfice, or is the ultimate flocked,(three ticks) a must in everyones arsenal.Or should I just give up fighting it you win alex ill have emm all.
You can never have enough brushes in my opinion. Better to have them lying about in the back of van doing nothing because one day you may need them. ?

First cleans - Gardiner 35cm Hot Water Universal Brush

Maintenance cleans - Gardiner 45cm Universal flocked (swivel adapter)

Fascia cleaning - Gardiner Sill Brush flocked 24cm or Gardiner 26cm Hot Water Universal Brush (for stubborn dirt)

The problem with most brushes is when you use hot water, the bristles just get ruined very quickly...

Latest Posts

Back