Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What pressure washer?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have the Loncin, if I am working none stop all day I will take about £10 of fuel, won't often use all of it mind.

21lpm from Ben at Rutland pumps. Got it in January and done £££££££ with it most weeks. Been bullet proof

I have the Loncin, if I am working none stop all day I will take about £10 of fuel, won't often use all of it mind.
Hi my first time saying anything on this forum, I'm considering buying a loncin diesel 21LPM from Jetmac. Is your Loncin diesel and if so is it a reliable engine as in should a guy get 5 years of high usage out of the engine. Should a guy go for the 21LPM as opposed to the 15LPM. I would need it to run a surface cleaner. If the revs are reduced by 15 % or so would this prolong the life of the engine etc and still be outputting about 18 LPM. 

Hi my first time saying anything on this forum, I'm considering buying a loncin diesel 21LPM from Jetmac. Is your Loncin diesel and if so is it a reliable engine as in should a guy get 5 years of high usage out of the engine. Should a guy go for the 21LPM as opposed to the 15LPM. I would need it to run a surface cleaner. If the revs are reduced by 15 % or so would this prolong the life of the engine etc and still be outputting about 18 LPM. 

Qwashers eBay. And YouTube for me all the way
He’s been in the industry a very long time so he knows his stuff

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile appHere is the link http://stores.ebay.co.uk/qwashers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Qwashers eBay. And YouTube for me all the way
He’s been in the industry a very long time so he knows his stuff

Here is the link http://stores.ebay.co.uk/qwashers

We all seem to use Rutland pumps on this forum. I am buying the 16hp Vanguard it has 23lpm and 250bar with button start, around £2,350. I believe this is the best pressure washer to use when doing monoblock and patios. Its petrol run and we use the 18inch wheeled flat surface cleaner at £350 with it.

Electrics aren't designed to be used continuously. There for washing A machine or a car. Or a small patio.

They just burn out on big drives and that's using industrial grade electric equipment.

The service engineer where I live, said when he had to fix mine which blew up said four hours a day max they are designed for and that's not four hours continuous. 

I have a Honda Gx390, purchased from a industrial cleaning shop three miles away from my house. So if it goes wrong no postage to send it back the supplier. Its fixed that day and the job gets done. 

Plus Honda GX is industrial grade equipment and selling it on is never a problem. 

We all seem to use Rutland pumps on this forum. I am buying the 16hp Vanguard it has 23lpm and 250bar with button start, around £2,350. I believe this is the best pressure washer to use when doing monoblock and patios. Its petrol run and we use the 18inch wheeled flat surface cleaner at £350 with it.

As above rutland pumps pumps are brilliant very good choise of washer you won’t be disappointed 

I am in the process of purchasing a Pressure Washer that has a start button rather than a pullcord. I am now wondering how the battery gets charged or will it have an alternator as well? Any experience welcome, cheers m. 

Hi lads thanks for all your replies, I do agree that you get what you pay for! What do you guys think about this....
Wolf 200 BAR, 3000psi, 6.5HP Heavy Duty Petrol Driven Pressure Power Washer - Full Spares & Service Support - Kit Includes Gun, Lance, 4 Quick Fit Nozzles and 6m High Pressure Hose Wolf 200 BAR, 3000psi, 6.5HP Heavy Duty Petrol Driven Pressure Power Washer - Full Spares & Service Support - Kit Includes Gun, Lance, 4 Quick Fit Nozzles and 6m High Pressure Hose: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
Would take a look at the Jet Macs.using a Clarke one at present but thinking of buying a jet mac as great reviews and recomendations

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I would look no further than Rutland Pumps. I'm ordering the 16hp Vanguard 250bar at 23lpm

£2400  roughly. I'm expecting to pay 3 grand when you add the fsc and vairio nozzle and 20m's of HP hose. Don't think one can buy a cheap PW if working each week.

Jet Mac for me. I have two Jet Mac machines now both with Locin engines and 21 lPM. WELL pleased and I found the after service very good when I had a problem. 

I'm impressed that it's going 3 years hard without giving trouble. I'm thinking of buying a diesel loncin of jet mac to save on fuel as I have a 13hp honda petrol 21 LPM and it use about 20 euro a day..
Wish I had now gone diesel with my second machine. I did have and still have a old Honda diesel machine in the garage, but boy is it heavy ?

Jetmac customers service is atrocious once you complain and something brakes he just completely ignores you once bitten

I contacted them before I bought mine from Rutland pumps , very unhelpful said if there was any problems it’s up to me to return it to them and pay all costs evolved that was the end of my dealings with them Ben at Rutland pumps totaly different approach couldn’t do enough to help never had a problem but when ordering g bits and bobs from him always delivers within 24 hours very helpful could not recomend him enough 

Back