Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What software to use

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I couldn't get on with any of them. They all were to slow to use. What I mean by that is I wanted something that was as quick as paper, Ie a slash for done, and an x for payed.

Iv tried cp and squeegee, and found them both ok overly annoying when entering a job done / paid and particularly if the house was a front only etc.

Manly we use excel. Print it out at start of day and mark the jobs off as we go.

I also wrote a simple app for myself that is super fast for actually using at work.

I use it for one round, and plan to use it for more if I actually ever get around to finishing it.

I use CP at £15 a month.it does everything i need it to do with ease.i don't get why some people think it needs updating.

Running a window cleaning business is simple but some people overcomplicate it.everything was thought about with cleaner planner before it was brought to the market so no updating is needed IMO.its so simple and effortless to use.
I've been using it as long as you have maybe longer it works as I want it to, but it is lacking some stuff, I pay £25.00 a month for CP with using GoCardless for an extra few quid I’d get a lot more for my money

I couldn't get on with any of them. They all were to slow to use. What I mean by that is I wanted something that was as quick as paper, Ie a slash for done, and an x for payed.

Iv tried cp and squeegee, and found them both ok overly annoying when entering a job done / paid and particularly if the house was a front only etc.

Manly we use excel. Print it out at start of day and mark the jobs off as we go.

I also wrote a simple app for myself that is super fast for actually using at work.

I use it for one round, and plan to use it for more if I actually ever get around to finishing it.
Bonkers!?

I don't know how anybody can't get along with CP.its super simple to use and is well thought out and makes me very organised with ease!

Bonkers!?

I don't know how anybody can't get along with CP.its super simple to use and is well thought out and makes me very organised with ease!
It was the speed side while working for me.

Now I gave a system that I can mark as cleaned / paid or front only and mark if off in a few seconds including sending text messages.

I found the other system slow to use at work

CP sounds like it's been a game-changer for you in terms of organization and efficiency! It's great to hear that it's working so well for you.

Back