Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats Best Wfp Or Trad?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Water fed pole is still better /emoticons/tongue.png

We all have our preferences and I think some jobs would be hard trad and some jobs are just awkward with the pole. Guys that are quick to write off wfp should keep an open mind and the no ladders there dangerous just seems to get the trad guys backs up. If your earner money and your happy and the customer is happy then that is the best method

Water fed pole is still better /emoticons/tongue.png

We all have our preferences and I think some jobs would be hard trad and some jobs are just awkward with the pole. Guys that are quick to write off wfp should keep an open mind and the no ladders there dangerous just seems to get the trad guys backs up. If your earner money and your happy and the customer is happy then that is the best method
Absolutely (except the first line lol).

Water fed pole is still better /emoticons/tongue.pngWe all have our preferences and I think some jobs would be hard trad and some jobs are just awkward with the pole. Guys that are quick to write off wfp should keep an open mind and the no ladders there dangerous just seems to get the trad guys backs up. If your earner money and your happy and the customer is happy then that is the best method
Well said /emoticons/smile.png

Back