Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats your most popular way of gaining new customers?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mine were £39 for 5k and I think £59 for 10k. From flyerzone good quality
Where are you getting those flyers? everywhere I look on their site its like £20 for 50 lol

Do you use your own design?

No I used there design. You're not looking hard enough mate. There might have been an offer on when I got mine but just had a quick look now and seen some for £79 for 10k.

Could you link that deal please mate? I was going to order some flyers this week, but can't seem to find them that cheap on there, when you go to order as well its like 250 max?

Can crop your own design onto all these companies sites,some are easier to crop than others.

EBay has 10,000 for 110 right now,on 150GSM paper. Good quality that is.

Type in 'fliers 10000'

Seller is theprintmonsteruk, written like that.

Just change the images and text to window cleaning, although there are window cleaning designs on there.

as for the 250 limit, you need to change the variables in the boxes and all will be revealed.

After window cleaning but that's great I'll try again, I keep getting a max of 250 for loads lol
You have to look on leaflets and choose 10k then add to basket

Then you can choose your style of design etc from the basket

Otherwise it only lets you choose 250

you can choose quanity from the design page, you just have to select the right options in the other boxes. I.e choose lightest paper

Latest Posts

Back