Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which gutter vac system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Paul
Waiting on Jason sending me some pictures and prices over from GUTTERFORCE looking to get a commercial vac from him. Going to call again tomorrow and chase him up. Can you tell me what do you think of his guttervac and poles. How was the cost.
nice one mate he was good with me finding mine ok but only got a basic small one as I mainly do windows, but seems ok up to now, he is a good guy, think was about £950 ish for full package and cameras etc

nice one mate he was good with me finding mine ok but only got a basic small one as I mainly do windows, but seems ok up to now, he is a good guy, think was about £950 ish for full package and cameras etc
Cheers mate.

Hi Paul

Still waiting on Jason sending me over some pics and prices. If i dont hear anything in the next day or two going to buy an Omnipole Guttervac. Was wondering how much are Gutterforce selling their camera system for and are they any good.

Hi Paul
Still waiting on Jason sending me over some pics and prices. If i dont hear anything in the next day or two going to buy an Omnipole Guttervac. Was wondering how much are Gutterforce selling their camera system for and are they any good.
I find it fine mate not sure on price but my whole kit including camera cost about £900 think its same camera system but slightly better than sky vac one and that is £400 ish plus vat, worth waiting alittle must admit he is slow but think he really busy, keep trying mate, all the best

I find it fine mate not sure on price but my whole kit including camera cost about £900 think its same camera system but slightly better than sky vac one and that is £400 ish plus vat, worth waiting alittle must admit he is slow but think he really busy, keep trying mate, all the best
Hi Paul

Finally got a hold of Jason. Am going to order the 3000 watt guttervac with 6 poles and and camera system. Just waiting on an order for cameras to come through then they will process my order.

Yea you do seem to wait quite a bit with GutterForce but seems a good system there selling . The guttervac is an nilfisk same one quite a few companies use including spacevac and guttersucker .

Hi Paul
Finally got a hold of Jason. Am going to order the 3000 watt guttervac with 6 poles and and camera system. Just waiting on an order for cameras to come through then they will process my order.

Yea you do seem to wait quite a bit with GutterForce but seems a good system there selling . The guttervac is an nilfisk same one quite a few companies use including spacevac and guttersucker .
nice one mate glad sorted yeah he seems slow at moment but good when comes through in the end, happy with my basic kit just done a nice job this morning with it and had no issues so far, cheers all the best

nice one mate glad sorted yeah he seems slow at moment but good when comes through in the end, happy with my basic kit just done a nice job this morning with it and had no issues so far, cheers all the best
Nice one mate

I've got a streamvac 30ft Carbon poles , great vac poles are nice to work with but there are showing wear on the joins as carbon rubbing down so il get light alli ones next I think , also use Lincoln 6500 generator to power it great genny but heavy

Back