Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working in the snow....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We were lucky enough today in North wilts. A bit cold but dry. A straight forward day in three different but local areas. And a new customer recruited on the first day of the new working year from a walk up while we were working across the road.

Funny, I said to my son as we started driving to our first job "What would make my day is to get a new customer on the first working day of the year."

Last edited by a moderator:
We were lucky enough today in North wilts. A bit cold but dry. A straight forward day in three different but local areas. And a new customer recruited on the first day of the new working year from a walk up while we were working across the road.

Funny, I said to my son as we started driving to our first job "What would make my day is to get a new customer on the first working day of the year."
Not to be Tommy topper, but I got 5 new customers today all in walk ups on the same street in my village.....actually I will be Tommy topper ?

I don't mind working in the rain nor the cold - but not when it's cold and wet! I was waiting for the rain to ease up a little but as it did, it suddenly chucked down again.  I gave up after a few hours!

Will try again tomorrow. ?

Lad I work with will change the flow controller from 50 to 51, just cause he knows how much it annoys me ?
I have OCD and my wife didnt understand it when we first got together, she would hang tshirts on the line with 2 different coloured pegs, i used to change them when i moved in i told her i couldnt handle it and she needed to hange them properly, she didnt so i angle grinded the rotary line into little bits!

4yrs later ive finally given in and bought her a new one but bought her 200 clothes pegs all the same colour.

So anybody that would change my flow by 1 wouldnt last long on my books lol

I have OCD and my wife didnt understand it when we first got together, she would hang tshirts on the line with 2 different coloured pegs, i used to change them when i moved in i told her i couldnt handle it and she needed to hange them properly, she didnt so i angle grinded the rotary line into little bits!

4yrs later ive finally given in and bought her a new one but bought her 200 clothes pegs all the same colour.

So anybody that would change my flow by 1 wouldnt last long on my books lol
My wife accused me of having OCD.

I soon put her in her place ?

Back